Newbie!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kat84, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Kat84

Kat84 Full Member

Hi all, I'm jumping on the WW wagon!
    My name is Kat, I'm 26. I started dieting after having my baby boy in September, and lost 2 and a half stone through Atkins, slimfast and calorie counting.
    Want to shift about 7-10 lbs to take me comfortably into the ideal weight category.
    I'm doing WW online and enjoying it because I don't feel deprived and can still have treats. I am worrying that I might fall off the wagon by not going to meetings so I'm hoping that posting my food diaries on here will help.
    I've been doing WW online for a week and a half now, I lost 1.5 lbs last week. I was happy with that, I'm not expecting big losses as I haven't got a huge amount to lose.
    Looking forward to posting more and getting to know you all, have been reading your food diaries for inspiration-they look yummy! Will set mine up tonight.
    Kat
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hey Kat! im new too its my first weigh in on wednesday so fingers crossed!! how are you finding it? iv been ok so far.....got a bbq this weekend so we'l see lol

4. Kat84

Kat84 Full Member

I've found it fine so far. It's just when it comes to social events it gets a lot more tricky doesn't it? I had a hen do on saturday, luckily it was Greek so it was fairly healthy, but rather than trying to work out points for food and drink I just counted it as all of my 49 weekly points! Have you got a food diary? I'm going to set one up tonight. Still trying to get my head round all the different sections on here! xx

5. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I no it's the weekends that I'm gonna find hard I think but am just gonna try n point all my drinks..... If I'm sober enough to remember lol!!! No not got a diary thinking of doing 1 tho cx

6. Kat84

Kat84 Full Member

Yeah I'm going to try and point everything from now on-want to do this properly.
    I'm going to start up my diary tonight before bed. I think sharing EVERYTHING that I eat, and drink will help me stick to it.
    When do you weigh in? Xxx

7. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Wednesday is my first weigh in eeek soo nervous!!! Fingers crossed il do ok!! When's urs? Xx

8. Kat84

Kat84 Full Member

Mine's Thursday! Not expecting much after the amount of wine I had on Saturday, been within my points since so fingers crossed! Good luck for tomorrow, looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.