Attack Newbie

jam

Hello everyone, just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Jo and I bought the dukan book at the weekend and started on monday. So far so good, really enjoying it actually!

So today is day four and i havnt been hungry all day and so i have had to force myself to eat. just polished off some 0% natural yoghurt with my oatbran in it. Cant say im liking the oatbran(think it's the texture) but needs must, dont wanna be getting bunged up.

Looking forward to weighing in Sunday morning then starting on sum veggies next week.

cheers for reading

Jo

Hi Jo, welcome :) I've started Dukan today but have been doing Lipotrim (VLCD) for 3.5 months at the beginning of the year, resulting in a 4st loss. Am on here to lose my last stone. x

Hi chereally, yeah i weighed myself this morning and i'm down 4 lb :) feeling a lot less bloated!

Oh wow mirjam, congrats on the weight loss, i have similar to lose, prob a bit more. I did a vlcd before, was heavy going for me. Glad it's worked out for you, you will be where you want to be in no time at all x

Hi Jam... lovely name!

I read that you're not particularly appreciating the texture of the oatbran. Have you tried cooking with it (galette, muffins, cakes, bread, etc. Recipes all in our recipe thread)? I too can't bear it the lazy way, just stirred into a yoghurt. Such a waste of the one ingredient we have at our disposal to actually have something "cakey" in our diet!

Welcome!

Thanks JO, I'm sure you will do fabulous on Dukan and will reach your goal in no time! I've weighed myself this morning and I'm down almost 2.5lbs so the start's here :)

That's a great loss, well done!

Hi All

I'm starting attack tomorrow! Am a bit apprehensive as been doing Slimming World so it's going to be a bt change, but I need something to motivate me to lose some more weight. My sister started it on Wedneday and has lost 3lbs already, so I'm hoping it will be a good move for me. Got a family party next Sunday so a blitz before that will be great!

Well done on your losses so far! xx

Back