Newbie!

Emma123

Hi everyone

Just started the lipotrim diet today, finding it okay so far.. tried the strawberry shake for breakfast it was absolutly vile lol going to have a chocolate one soon for lunch then chicken soup for dinner.

The thought of drinking something as vile tasting for the next few months is very unappealing however, I am determined to stick to this and reach my goal!

Anybody got any tips on how to make the shakes taste a bit better, heard that you can add sweetners is this correct?

:welcome2:

Hi Emma - just wanted to wish you luck with your weight loss journey.

I like you absolutely hated the shakes that 1st week, I found the best way is to use cold water and when mixed than blitz with ice cubes.

The girls on here are really great and have some briliant ideas which I'm sure they will share with you. something about adding coffee to make a latte or mocca etc.

If it's any help - I stuck with it and just started week four - I wouldn't say I like them now but I certainly don't gag on them anymore [LOL] I think your tastebuds adapt or something so they really are OK after a while.

Keep :):) 'ing ... You'll be great !

Thanks for the reply, will try with the icecubes..

Good to know that it will get better and good luck for the rest of your journey your doing fab!

Welcome Emma. I didn't like the strawberry one at first but grew to like it and I have always loved the chocolate one! Don't worry cos your taste buds definitely change for the better. The shakes have already got sweeteners in them.

I made a new discovery last weekend. I bought a pot of "living fresh mint" to keep on the windowsill. It makes the kitchen smell great and I add a couple of leaves to my choc shake in the evening. Delicious! (You don't need to cut up the leaves just add to the Lipotrim shaker and the "sieve" part stops you from swallowing it). I wish I'd discovered it months ago!

Sometimes I mix my choc shake in chilled peppermint tea or add a spoonful of coffee but usually I just enjoy the choc flavour. :D

Hiya....

Just the stuff i do.....

Most of the shakes taste better with a sweetner table in them.....

I make up my vanilla one in the morning and then i use it as a coffee whitener!!!

The strawberry one... i add sweetner and sometimes cinnemon!!!

The chocolate one i make up with cold peppermint tea.... Mint choc chip milkshake!!!! x

Back