Goodness yes you must get the flapjacks, I would have gone mad without them. Ask them to order them in for you!

Dolphin - THREE WEEKS to get into Ketosis? Never heard such a pile of poo. 3 days, yes. 3 weeks, crap!!! You have a bad taste in your mouth, you are most likely in ketosis. Your tongue is fuzzy? Ketosis. You will still get a rumbly tum, you might still feel 'mentally' hungry, its psychological - you are getting used to not eating 'big' quantites...

Did ask if they could get them for me but she said they wouldn't as 'no-one ever likes them so they end up going out of date'.:banghead:

Hope I can get them through works pharmacy next week. Tongue rather fuzzy so maybe i am in ketosis after all. certainly feeling better than yesterday. :party0019:
Glad you're doing good Hellie.

well i was shocked when she said that and stopped being hungry on the second week last time

ahhh..ive got the bad taste in my mouth and furry yellowish tongue in the mornings so i guess its my time ,,yippeeeee,,,,but ,,today is the 1st time ive been really hungry,,is that normal?

Hellie - thats good news! We're all different - I didnt feel hungry after day 5, but sometimes it will take a bit longer. Just hang on in there!

Back