boo2

;)
Hi all,
Im new to this forum and i might be doing it wrong as im not sure about this posting thing? I started cambridge after being fed up of feeling unfit and stiff as a board, i just had my second weigh in, bit disappointing as i only lost 2 pound but i know where i went wrong. first week i lost 11 pound which was brill but this week i missed a couple of meals and didnt drink much resulting in only 2 pound loss. I have had my 3 meals today and im drowning in drinks in the hope it falls off next week. I have seen what a difference this site makes as i have been reading forums for a couple of weeks. Good luck to everyone in the same boat. Any top tips please let me know. I find the diet easy compared to slimming world which i have done a few times. Im not thinking about food all the time, im not hungry and enjoying the shakes. I need to lose the weight as i have a wedding in 3 weeks, just needed to get into my dress so im not such a fat guest. I will keep reading so keep posting please :D

Hi and welcome. This site is great and will really keep you motivated :) good luck with the weight loss x

I will not give up this time

hello, Ive been here a few weeks but still pretty much a noobie.
I am also such a naughty CDer, not very much on the program, who knows why? Im still trying to figure it out but these days if any lbs fall off me im happy, so close to target..

Well just weighed in on week 3 :)
week 1 was 11lb loss
week 2 was 2lb but i wasnt drinking
week 3 was 4lb happy with that. :)

Well done! Xx

Back