**Newbie**

SarJay84

Hi everyone, my name's Sarah-Jayne!

I rejoined SW last night after first giving it a go 2 years ago.....it lasted a few months and then I fell off the wagon as it were, but hey ho! :eek:
This time round for the sake of my health, I am more than determind to stick to it! ;)

I'm doing the EE plan again, as this suits me just fine.

I think one area where I might've been going wrong last time was that I don't think I was filling a 1/3 of the plate with SuperFree foods.....still, I can make sure I do from now on!

Had a healthy fry-up this morning including my hexB bread and using fry-lite, a tuna salad and lighter choices cottage cheese for lunch, 2 clementines and a muller smooth toffee yoghurt for afternoon snack and for dinner tonight I am cooking some M&S (healthy) sausages, with syn-free chips, corn cob, mushrooms, grilled tomato and my all time favourite green beans! **breathe**
LOL. Does that seem alright so far???

Anyway, look forward to talking to you all sometime!

SJ x

:) Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome!

I've actually struggled a bit today with hunger pangs despite sticking to the free and superfree foods....I'm sure it's just my body adjusting to the new lifestyle change?!

I haven't used any Syns yet today, as I'm having a chinese takeaway for dinner tonight with my parents. So I'm very much looking forward to that!

x

Hi, Im planning on joining SW for the 2nd time next Thursday, lost 1 stone last summer and put around 5lbs on since stopping classes at Christmas, been trying to stick with slimming world meals but not with the A's and B's to try and maintain, will go back with my mum to lose a bit more and hopefully keep it off!!

Just wondering what you had for tea from the chinese takeaway as I used to have a meal out or take away every Saturday with my bf and struggled when on SW!

Back