Newbie :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 1 October 2007 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I've been reading these forums for a few weeks now as it provides excellent research into CD. I decided to do CD, saw an amazing lady called Emma who explained everything to me and i've just finished day 2.

Firstly, i'd like to say thanks for helping me with my decision to change my life. I've known for a long time that i needed to lose my excess weight and recently i thought "it's now or never".

I'm Leah, 22, from cardiff and yesterday i was a huge 12st 13 (and as i'm 5ft this isnt pretty).

I have a lanky 6ft 5 fiance (the skinny thing eats like a horse and cannot get above 11st!!!) and i have to learn that i CANT be like him and eat three of everything.

I had a bit of a bad start yesterday having decided on a mushroom soup to be my first "meal" (i lurve mushroom) and it was bloody terrible. It put me right off. After a long chat with the better half i decided to try again. The veg soup was a million times better and the cocolate mint was just like options :)

Woke up this morning with a killer headache that has lasted all day, felt hugely sick for a few hours (hard to keep the water down) but i'm ignoring the hunger and trying my best.

Once again, thanks guys. I wouldn't be here without any of you.

Leah xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wishing you the best of luck on your journey Leah. Well done on getting through day 2, and bring it on!! :D
  4. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast type stuff
    Hello and very good luck with the diet. Looking forward to hearing about your losses :)
  5. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric Bypass
    Hi Leah, keep at it and the headaches will soon disappear!
  6. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hi and welcome, you will get lots of support and help here from fab people so keep posting. Once you are in ketosis it all gets a lot easier.
  7. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Thank you all so much for the support xxx
  8. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

cambridge diet
    good luck on your start
  9. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Good luck blue grapefruit, I'm coming to the end of day one. I have a feeling day 2 will be harder but with all the support on this site I'm confident I'll see it through. Vicky xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.