Hi Folks

Just started today on Xenical prescribed by GP, although i actually had the script for more than two weeks but haven't had the the courage to start in fear of the tango monster whilst at work!! so i've spent the weekend being low fat and finally started them today! :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing your (and mine) massive weight loss!

shell
xx

Hi Shell

I was the same as you worrying about Mr Tango but as yet 16 days in no signs but I've been 100% good.

Good Luck xx

Thank you!

I'm normally very good when i get started and get my head round things!! although shopping at the supermarket was a nightmare it took me ages looking at the fat content in everything!!

looks like you are doing really well though! well done you :D
xx

I am the same in the supermarket, I can hear people tutting behind me lol! Two discoveries that feel naughty are WW sausages & Findus Crispy Pancakes (chicken & bacon or minced beef - I was gobsmacked!!!). I also saw in Sainsburys yesterday some breaded cod that was ok but I don't do cod cos of the worms!

I shop online as i get trolly rage in the store also doing things online means not as easy to impulse buy crap x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Hi Ceejeex

Good luck with your first day! i completely forgot to get weighed but i did weigh at the doctors when he prescriped them so i'll try to remember to get weighed tonight when i get home from work.

I'm actually sat here at work (obviously working right hard!!) with my legs and fingers crossed! however i've been really good, although did go over on my calories a bit yesterday, its surprising how they mount up!!

Can't wait to get weighed next week mind!!

Good luck
x:D

Back