neeni

Hiya all,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
I've had a little break from dieting for the past 7 months but I am back on track as of today.
Today is day 1 back on DC. I did it for 2 months (well 10 weeks when you include the 2 free weeks) at the beginning of the year and lost just over 2 stone. I found it really easy to stick to, however after a while I found myself disliking many of the soups and getting a little bored of the dinners.
I have only ordered milkshakes for lunch this time and only got the dinners which I know I really enjoyed last time.
That's about it from me... so Hi all and I'm looking forward to hearing from you and slimming down over the festive period..
:D

hiya :D

They've brought out a few more options for things now I think (a couple of salads for lunches for eg, couscous and stuff) so that might help a bit - when I was eating 'normally' (read - stuffing my face far too much with giant portions) we didn't really eat that many different meals anyway though when I think about it, so not that different really :)

Congrats on your start of year loss, its always nice to hear that something really does work for people, and well done on your overall loss - very impressive figures :D

Think I'm very odd as I don't generally like milkshakes - haven't actually tried any DC type yet (have 3 in the cupboard), but they generally seem too sweet and sickly for me - think I'm more a salty person! :D

Anyway, good luck, lets hope we can keep going and not go too mad over Xmas as well lol.

Back