miss Anya

Hi all hope you all a fab Christmas I'm soo glad its over so I can start lipotrim tomorrow I'm 22stones so I think I'll be on this diet for months :(

Hiya, I started back today at 16.13 try not to focus on ya start weight and look to the future. remember why you are doing this and just take it one day at a time.

Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi all hope you all a fab Christmas I'm soo glad its over so I can start lipotrim tomorrow I'm 22stones so I think I'll be on this diet for months :(

Welcome and good luck with it.
If you stick to it you will soon have the weight dropping off.
I will be here too as have still got at least 5 stone to loose, will help you out all I can.
Everyone on here is fab and helpful so get all the support you can.
x x x

Hi Miss Anya,
I was 19 st 8lbs when I started... now 4 stone down and 5 and 1/2 to go to goal... it can be done hunny, take heart you`ll soon be a skinny minny I guarantee it..... anything you want to know just ASK, loads of lovelies about so I know one or more will be available to support you and vice versa...:D welcome to the rest of your life :D Lou xxxx

sliminside said:
Hiya, I started back today at 16.13 try not to focus on ya start weight and look to the future. remember why you are doing this and just take it one day at a time.

Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thank you sliminside xxx

TracyAnne said:
Welcome and good luck with it.
If you stick to it you will soon have the weight dropping off.
I will be here too as have still got at least 5 stone to loose, will help you out all I can.
Everyone on here is fab and helpful so get all the support you can.
x x x
Thank you Tracy Anne!!!! your soo right everyone on here is brill lookin forward in shareing weight losses xxx

Elaine-Melanie said:
Hey - 22 stones today, 21 stones something by next week - you have made the right choice! Well done! A very happy new year to you.

..:) :) pounds and stones decreaseing is the best feeling ever happy new year too u too hun xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi Miss Anya,
I was 19 st 8lbs when I started... now 4 stone down and 5 and 1/2 to go to goal... it can be done hunny, take heart you`ll soon be a skinny minny I guarantee it..... anything you want to know just ASK, loads of lovelies about so I know one or more will be available to support you and vice versa...:D welcome to the rest of your life :D Lou xxxx

Thank you lou!!!!!!! That's right well soon be skinny minnys can I ask.... How long did it take you too drop 4 stones?

Welcome to the forum. Everyone will be back on in the New Year and we can all go through the pain of the first week together ;-/ but once you see the weight loss you will stay on it and it really does get easier the longer you are on it xxx

Thank you sooo much ladies its been four days and I've lost 14lbs is that even possible????? :)

YES!!!

Well done:happy096:

14lbs less to carry around!!!

In the first week you lose mostly clycogen and water and this will go back on just as quickly if you do not refeed properly when coming off the diet.

Remember, under non-dieting the primary source of fuel that the body uses for energy is its blood sugar. When the blood sugar supply gets low the body has reserves of sugar which are stored as a complex molecule called glycogen. Glycogen is stored in the body bound to a great deal of water. When we change the amount of glycogen in the body we also change the amount of water. Glycogen and water are heavy. Changes will affect our weight a great deal and in a very short timespan. After dieting the body will again need glycogen and it will be restored with the reintroduction of food. A few simple facts about glycogen will help you to understand how to prevent a great deal of unnecessary weight regain after total food replacement.

To read more click on the link http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html

starting lipotrim on tuesday! quite excited!

How long do you remain on it? is it just until you reach your goal or should you only do TFR stints of a few weeks at a time?

Hope you all have a good new year!!! and cant believe how much weight you have all lost on LT! :) very promising! :)

good luck to all who are starting, I started today and the only trouble Im having so far is being very cold :p Lets hope we all manage it :p

Sammybish said:
starting lipotrim on tuesday! quite excited!

How long do you remain on it? is it just until you reach your goal or should you only do TFR stints of a few weeks at a time?

Hope you all have a good new year!!! and cant believe how much weight you have all lost on LT! :) very promising! :)

I'm kinda new too this bit iam guessing(and I will be) staying on tfr too I reach my goal then move onto maintaining by slowly introduce food

WOW!!!
very well done you
x x x

Back