Wonderful - what a boost for you! Keep up the good work and don't forget that tanker load of water to drink EVERY day! You will soon be like us and know where every public toilet is in your vacinity!

thanks miss anya! :) how long have you been on it and how much have you lost? How much should you be expected to loose in your first week! Start tomorrow!xxxx

thanks miss anya! :) how long have you been on it and how much have you lost? How much should you be expected to loose in your first week! Start tomorrow!xxxx
Hey Sammybish
I started last week monday!! and soo far lost 16lb :happy036::happy036: (weighed this morning) Iam 22 stones or was 22st my aim is too get to 11st i have been told by some of the people on here that you loose a great deal in your first week..... let me know how your first day goes xxx

Good luck you can do it just think of the end reuslts :) x

Miss Anya- first day weeing like mad!!! cant stop off to the loo every 15 mins! god knows how im gonna be able to contain my bladder tomorrow back at work!

WOW 16lb thats amazing!!! well done!!! when did your hunger pangs go away? when ketosis kicks in? has anyone had the fiber powder? how is it?

GOOD LUCK ALL NEWBIES!

LoL ........ I was excuseing myself too go toliet so many times people was wondering if i was with child...lol anyhoo congrats on your 1st day

cheers miss anya! how long does it take to get to ketosis and what does it feel like? struggled a bit today but lets hope day 3's better! :)

hi all al starting Again from nxt week how can i stik to it longer thN 2 weeks any advice am really deprest about weight but i no this really works xx

Klee1985 come on here everyday. Keep focused one day at a time and try and distract yourself. Sounds mad but I really got into watching cookery programmes - planning what I was going to eat when I was finished. DON'T beat yourself up for wanting to eat. We all do, we all get hungry, we all get tired, we all want to chuck in the towel but MORE than all of this we want to be healthy, happy and attractive. Food will still be there when you've finished the diet. If you can go without food for 2 weeks then you can go without for longer. You probably won't need to be on this for more than 6 weeks to get to target max. You can do it. Do it with me. I'm back on as of yesterday for 6 weeks. We can do it!!!!

thank you so much for your reply a wish a cud say i cud do it with you but am back on steroids again and been adviced by doc not to start am gutted but a suppose health comes first please let me no how u do and good luck xx

klee1985 said:
thank you so much for your reply a wish a cud say i cud do it with you but am back on steroids again and been adviced by doc not to start am gutted but a suppose health comes first please let me no how u do and good luck xx

Not too worry. Plenty of other diets out there. Just stay motivated and you'll do it. Xxx

Back