dawney09

Hi all, ive found this site through a friend and have really enjoyed having a good look around, so much stuff it's fantastic!!
After many years of trying to diet and starting off well then getting bored I have decided once and for all this weight has got to go!!!
I need to loose at least 4 stone, ive tried many diets and to be fair they all work to start with, them I get to about 6-8 weeks then the boredom kicks in and I get fed up of dieting! :-( I have no will power at all!
Out of all the diets I have tried SW was the best and had the best results, my son and hubby will be rallying behind me better this time and hopefully hope to meet some new friends on here who can help rally me on here too. :-D having this site on my mobile will be a massive help too. :-D
My biggest downfall is I work from home as a childminder so it's easy to eat left overs and snack through the day instead of eating sensibly. Found my nearest club and will be starting next week. Look forward to making a fresh start and meeting new friend's :-D

Hi! I only joined on here last night, and today is my first day :) trying to figure it all out!! I've got 3st to lose so am aiming to get it off by october :) good luck!!! Emma x

Hello and welcome!

I thoroughly understand how hard it is when you work from home. When I'm not travelling i work from home and it's hard going ignoring the kitchen cupboards when they are calling your name!

It doesn't help that running around after the kids makes it difficult for me to actually sit down and have a proper meal time too, I start most mornings at 7am and finish at 5.45pm
My main problem is I hate eating as soon as I get up too, I like to wait for about an hour and by that time im so busy with the kiddies I dont eat :-(
The most frustrating thing is I know where im going wrong and I know what I need to do! Its just getting the two things together so I sort it once and for all!!!
Hopefully finding this site will be a great help! :-D

Sent from my LT15i using MiniMins

Once you get head around the plan it becomes easier and the healthy eating soon makes you feel better and have more energy and you can snack on super free if you need to during the day, it's surprising how much you can eat with SW and it's not a diet, so all the family will see the benefits.

tallsarah said:
Once you get head around the plan it becomes easier and the healthy eating soon makes you feel better and have more energy and you can snack on super free if you need to during the day, it's surprising how much you can eat with SW and it's not a diet, so all the family will see the benefits.

Apologies for such a long sentence!

Back