newbie :-)

nico

hi all i'm Nicola and i've been on so many diets over the last few years that i have decided that 2012 is the year i will stick to a healthy eating plan (sw) and lose the weight for good whilst cooking healthy meals for the whole family. i've got the support of my mother whos also doing the plan and paying for my first 12 weeks :thankyou: mam.
i'm starting on wednesday and realy looking forward to the additional support from everyone on minimins :)

Hi Nicola and :welcome2:

Glad you chose SW to help with your weight loss plan. You'll find lots of support on here. :grouphugg:

Feel free to join in with some of the challenges you'll see on here...it's all good fun! :D

Good luck to you and you mam on your weight loss journeys!! ;)

welcome hun, i lost a lot of weight on slimming world but xmas got in the way. Kind of rejoining, and i welcome u on this great diet! have fun :)

Hi there welcome to SW and the forum.

Hi welcome to the forum. I find SW plan the best diet I have always been on. Initially you eat a lot because it is new but as the time goes by your body rejects too much food and you stop when you are full.
I joined this forum a couple of days before christmas and have had so much support from the members.
Good luck with following the plan and if you have a question, put it on and someone will provide you with help almost instantly.
As someone else mentioned there are a few challanges. It is a good idea to join them so you can set yourself small goals and also makes following the plan more fun.

Thanks all, my mam is fab fair play and as she's paying i feel that I'm more likely to stick to it lol I'm 32 with a family of my own! Is nice that we are able to support each other, knowing us it will end up being a competition ;-)

Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss! Xxx

Welcome to the best forum on the internet!
Good luck on your journey to success, any help that you need, just ask! someone will have an answer..........
Pete

Back