newbie!!

Oh my god am so depressed at how much i weigh!! Never thought i was that much!! This has to work, i need to weigh less and feel better about myself in order to have a positive attitude ready for ivf!!!
I must b strong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Onwards and downwards hunni :) you WILL do it xx

Well i have survived my first day, havent felt that hungry today but i know it will get harder in the next couple of days!! Just hope i can keep going!! Xx

Well done! As long as you stay strong for the next few days you'll breeze it :)

Good Luck xx

slimming deb said:
Oh that would be great I weigh about 13.9 at moment so I'm hoping to go down to ten ish , I tried all sorts of diets before and I give in I think the temptation of being able to have treats on ww and sw made me crave more which is why I thought totally restricting the food to shakes etc was a good plan x

That sounds just like me. I find sw and ww too much choice but with this no worries no choice and I've never lost 5lbs before as I never stick to anything. I do think though that I couldn't have got to day 8 without being on here reading other people's battles and triumphs it really has helped. Can anyone tell me which water flavouring is the nicest as I can order some this week ready for week 3??? X

Well im on day 3 and have done 100% so far but was just thinking i could do with some toast and nearly had some so thought i would come on here instead!! Cant believe i nearly cracked!!

Aw don't worry rasher important thing in that sentence was you nearly had toast but you never shows great will power ! Well done ! Day three nearly over ! I meet my CDC for first time tomorrow ! Nervous ! X

Hey foxy!
I am doing good thanks!! On day 4 now and have been 100%. dont feel too bad!! Today and tomo r going to b the real tests though because my hubby is at work so i am on my own!! I must resist temptation!! He normally keeps me on the straight and narrow!! Lol
How r u?
X

Hi Rashers

I am a newbies like you too,

Today is day 6 for me. So far my journey has been smooth just the odd dizzy spells.

Looking forward to seeing how your CD journey takes you.

Remain focused it only for a shirt period and the end result will be worth it.

I am so hungry!! Can i have some plain popcorn to keep myself going? Probably not but thought i would ask!!

Why do some people not agree with this diet? I dont understand, is it bad for you? Only myself and my hubby know we r doing this because of peoples opinions to this diets. But i dont understand what people have against it, does anyone else?

Don't give in,

Drink some water? That will fill you up.

Rashers33 said:
Why do some people not agree with this diet? I dont understand, is it bad for you? Only myself and my hubby know we r doing this because of peoples opinions to this diets. But i dont understand what people have against it, does anyone else?

Maybe cos you lose so quickly and on very few calories I guess people think its over the top and people always being told that losing 2 pound a week is healthy do pulling out big numbers like 5 sounds like doing something bad to body but that not true we getting all the nutrients and Vitimins the body needs , silly people can't just be happy for you x

don't eat popcorn. pure carbohydrate, you'll be back at square one.

people are critical of the diet because they are ill-informed. I have found it very helpful to make sure *I* understood exactly why and how the diet works, and why it is healthy, and then if people express doubts or concerns i have the answers to shut them up. It helps if you have a 'don't mess with me' attitude, too...;)

Dont panic i didnt have the popcorn!!
Have been 100% today and would also like to report that hubby has been 100% aswell, altho
I do think he could drink a bit more!! But am proud of him aswell!!
Was strange not having our usual chinese tonight and the constant mcdonalds and burger king adverts have been killing me but i made up for it by perving on david beckham in his new advert and on the jonathan ross show!!! Lol
A good end to the day!!!

Back