newbie!!

Good luck toots :) xx

You got this in the bag,

Good luck

Oh my word, i lost 12lbs!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy, yippee!!
Hubby lost 5lbs which is goodcos he is on 810 cos he doesnt have as much weight to lose as me!!
Very proud of us both!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done !!! :)

12lbs!!!! *does a crazy happy dance*

SUPERB!!! :D

Thats absolutely FAV.?well done

Rashers33 said:
Oh my word, i lost 12lbs!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy, yippee!!
Hubby lost 5lbs which is goodcos he is on 810 cos he doesnt have as much weight to lose as me!!
Very proud of us both!!!

That's aymayzballs! Well done Rasher! Keep up the good work!

Day 9 for me today!! Feel a bit fed up, dont know why!! Weighed myself and its the same, i thought it may have gone down a bit but it hasnt!! Am i expecting a bit too much???

Rashers33 said:
Day 9 for me today!! Feel a bit fed up, dont know why!! Weighed myself and its the same, i thought it may have gone down a bit but it hasnt!! Am i expecting a bit too much???

I just in the scales and had the same experience

I have since told my self u won't do it again it may work for some but I can't afford my early expectations to pull be down and ruin my journey

U know u am doing this 100% and the results we hopefully show on wi day.

Don't be fed up...

Had a majorly bad day today, cheated and feel awful for it!!
If i am 100% till tues weigh do u think i will get away with staying the same??
How long will it take to get back into ketosis??
Aarrgghh im so weak!

Had a majorly bad day today, cheated and feel awful for it!!
If i am 100% till tues weigh do u think i will get away with staying the same??
How long will it take to get back into ketosis??
Aarrgghh im so weak!

We all have days like this. Just pick yourself up, carry on like it never happened. You can still get in a decent loss. I had a bad day on week 2 and still lost 7lbs xx

Hello everyone, got my 2nd weigh in tomo, not feeling confidebt at all . I had my bad day on friday and i am due my period so am feeling really bloated! I know that if i dont see any loss my mind will say to me, why bother!!!!

Rashers33 said:
Hello everyone, got my 2nd weigh in tomo, not feeling confidebt at all . I had my bad day on friday and i am due my period so am feeling really bloated! I know that if i dont see any loss my mind will say to me, why bother!!!!

Fingers Xd for you me dear!

It depends what you have eaten. If protein only you will be fine, but if carbs then you could have knocked yourself out of ketosis. So if you ate loads of carbs I guess (but am no expert) it will take a couple or maybe 3 days to get back into ketosis xx

Well i have well and truely fallen off the wagon!
So angry with myself, but know i need to put it behind me and start again.
Just had a bad week, neighbour trouble, new born babies being shoved in my face and all i can think is is it ever going to b me! My brother had an accident yesterday and ended up in hospital and work has been crazy all week!!
Just couldnt cope with diet at all, but feel a complete loser for not being stronger!
I have 12 days until i go home and see my mum and dad and i need to lose another 8 lbs by then to b happy with myself!!!
I can do this!!!

Rashers33 said:
Well i have well and truely fallen off the wagon!
So angry with myself, but know i need to put it behind me and start again.
Just had a bad week, neighbour trouble, new born babies being shoved in my face and all i can think is is it ever going to b me! My brother had an accident yesterday and ended up in hospital and work has been crazy all week!!
Just couldnt cope with diet at all, but feel a complete loser for not being stronger!
I have 12 days until i go home and see my mum and dad and i need to lose another 8 lbs by then to b happy with myself!!!
I can do this!!!

Aw sorry to hear your going through a bad time rasher! I hope things get better for you soon, put this week in the past and start a fresh you can do it x

Back