newbie!

jellybeans

well its my 8th day today i had my first weigh in yesterday and i lost 7 lbs but..... on every diet i go on in the first week i always lose that much in first week then i only lose about half a pound if im lucky so feeling a bit low i know i should be happy next week hopefully i will be happier! :confused:
am finding it a bit hard but feel positive i feel full but am still craving food at times.
dont want any1 to eat around me friends keep asking if i want to go for lunch :mad:
any way roll on next week!!

jellybeans x

Stick with it Jellybeans. I'm sure you'll have a good weight loss next week as well. Half a stone is fantastic. Keep your chin up. Next week I bet you are close to a stone.

Good luck hun.

Reactions: Bea
well its my 8th day today i had my first weigh in yesterday and i lost 7 lbs but..... on every diet i go on in the first week i always lose that much in first week then i only lose about half a pound if im lucky so feeling a bit low i know i should be happy next week hopefully i will be happier! :confused:
am finding it a bit hard but feel positive i feel full but am still craving food at times.
dont want any1 to eat around me friends keep asking if i want to go for lunch :mad:
any way roll on next week!!

jellybeans x

This is the hardest part and 7lbs in one week is fantastic. I bet next week you lose at least 3lbs and you will start to notice the loss in clothes. If you are low just come on here and we will try to cheer you up.

It is hard but so worth it. Well done so far.

Reactions: Bea
Sole Source.....ie when you are just consuming the shakes, bars only...not "real food".....

oh isee im just having the shakes. bea congrats on the pregnancy will it be your first? i have a 8 month old son so its hard when i feed him never knew baby food smelt so good!! xx

this will be my second..my son is 6 years old so this was a really welcome surprise! Its tough when you are looking after your family on the LT...I have to confess I have a weakness for the Orange Breakfast Baby cereal (cant remember what its called) sure you have used it!!

Back