Was my mates wedding this weekend so too it off from the diet... Stopped on thursday (typical Asian wedding) functions spanned over 6 days... Gained 3lbs but know it's water weight... Back on the diet tomorrow with 5 full weeks till my re-feed before ramadhan (Muslim fasting month) starts...

Want to lose 1st4lbs in that much time which will take me to a total loss of 5st... Will then review after ramadhan and probably go back on to shift the last 3stones... I keep changing my goal weight and thinking better to aim lower to give me more wiggle room for when I come off completely... New goal date is 5th November, hope to be 12st10lbs by then with a total loss of 8st!!!

Eeek am I being unrealistic?

Very possible indeed 8 st by November:) keep positive thoughts and you will get there. 3 lbs gain is good if you ask me lol :)

Lost 2lbs of the gain in the 4 days started a fresh week this week so if all continues to go well will lose more this week... Can't believe I've started week 13... That's astonishing and considering how fast it's gone I think the next 5 weeks should be a breeze... Really want to get down to 16st before re-feed for ramadhan and think it's fairly achievable if I stick to it properly over the next 5 weeks...

Last 2 weeks have been a bit warped with weddings etc but hopefully no more slip ups...

Well done Yellow :)

Your doing really well Yellow

Aww thanks ladies! I was sick whilst drinking my evening shake yesterday! Don't understand why but I just carried on as normal this morning and feel fine today!

Also have pretty bad constipation at the moment and fibreclear not helping so might have to get some dulcolax...

Other then that I've list the 3lb gain over the last 3 days so looking forward to Saturday weigh in but annoying thing is I have a board meeting on Thursday which will probably be catered for and all the directors will be there ... It's the first time I'm meeting most of them so bit reluctant about declaring my diet...

Secondly I have a date on Friday what can I do on a date without eating? Suggestions please ladies? It will be in London and probably meet him mid afternoon!

How about.the cinema or a show, and tell him you cant eat cos you have a blood test early next morning

Also that your on antibiotics so cant drink

That's good won't have to lie about that then so that's one hurdle, out of the way

Ok so it didn't happen two weeks ago I got food poisoning but back on this week and finished day 3 today! My WI day will be Saturday as its the only day I can get to the chemist but I'm hoping to lose at least 6lbs in these 5 days ...

Ok so last time (4 months ago) I was on for 10 weeks and lost just under 4 stones. I put on 13lbs majority in the last 4 weeks so need to lose that before losing more but I'm hoping to do a full 12 week stint after what I imagine will be 2 weeks to get this weight off...

In my first week last time I lost a whopping 16lbs so if I could lose the 13lbs I've gained in the next two weeks then I can start my 12week stint.. I'm hoping to lose 4 stones in that 12 weeks which feels achievable but let's see how it goes :) wish me luck guys!!

Back