Wannabe Weeney

Hi all, started Exante today and day 1 has been tough! Sadly im not a newbie to VLCD as I did Cambridge in 2009 and lost 4 stone but really struggle to maintain, im your typical yo yo dieter :(:( ive tried every diet known to man but fail miserably so im back to VLCD the only way I know how and hopefully 35 pounds lighter in no time!

Hi! I started Exante today too. Well done for getting through your first day. I know I am very pleased with myself - and so should you be.

I have done everything. So I know what you mean about yo-yo-ing, trying every diet etc.

The only time I have ever succeeded is when my head is in the right place.

So I started today being excited to be on the diet, be glad that my journey was started, and welcoming being hungry because it meant I was getting somewhere.

I'm going with this philosophy....

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”
― Henry Ford

Get your head into to that space right now - you absolutely can do this - it's easy! That's what I am telling myself.

Thanks for your reply miss malone, totally agree about having your head in the right place, ive thought about starting a VLCD every Monday this year (had the shakes ready and waiting) but never quite managed it! I do feel positive now I have actually started rather than thinking about it. PS It like your philosophy! Hope you have a good day two.

Hello and welcome ladies. Good luck for week one! X

Back