NEWBIE :)

Miletaj said:
Have you tried the porridge yet?

Day 13 for me.. Weigh in tomorrow.. Comes round so quickly.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ummmm, nope. I was going to get 1 yesterday but wasn't sure so got my bars instead!! I might get one next week. I had the chewy toffee bar yesterday... Didn't like that very much

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm really getting into the porridges lately. They're lovely and sweet! Make sure you make it right- because they can be a disaster otherwise! My favourite is the original, but I've yet to try the maple and pecan. Get one and try it out! X

Colony said:
I'm really getting into the porridges lately. They're lovely and sweet! Make sure you make it right- because they can be a disaster otherwise! My favourite is the original, but I've yet to try the maple and pecan. Get one and try it out! X

Mmm... I love them... I make mine thing and eat it from the bowl... It's "breakfast & sometimes evening meal"....

Hi Miletaj.... Sorry for late reply, my internet has been down and phone line! Ruddy BT! I didnt get any bars or porridges this week, I toyed with the idea.... Im going to wait another couple of weeks... Purely because Im scared that its too much like food! Lol! Im sticking to sole source and dont want to tempt my taste buds right now... When I think I can handle them I will defo be giving them a shot!

Hows it going?

Carleen.... How are you doin so far? I only lost 4lb this week, but still, thats a stone in 14 days! On day 16.... Onwards and upwards! Lol!

Xx

stormy84 said:
Hi Miletaj.... Sorry for late reply, my internet has been down and phone line! Ruddy BT! I didnt get any bars or porridges this week, I toyed with the idea.... Im going to wait another couple of weeks... Purely because Im scared that its too much like food! Lol! Im sticking to sole source and dont want to tempt my taste buds right now... When I think I can handle them I will defo be giving them a shot!

Hows it going?

Carleen.... How are you doin so far? I only lost 4lb this week, but still, thats a stone in 14 days! On day 16.... Onwards and upwards! Lol!

Xx

Hey,

4lb is good. Without CWP i doubt we would loose 4lb In one week without alot of excerising. U have lost the same as me in two weeks, 10lb then 4lb. Im on day 19 - weigh in Monday. Don't think i lost much this week. I did Ss+ for a couple days as i wasn't feel very well. Keep up the good work and i shall fill u in on Monday... Xx

stormy84 said:

Hows it going?

Xx

Hello... Day 17 for me.... Still going strong.. Did the monthly shop at Asda today.. It really didn't bother me.. I just wanted to get back to my soup...
I seem to be cooking more for my hubby & daughter and really enjoying it!!!! Weird !!

It her 21st on Monday & tomorrow the family are coming around...

My temptation will be the birthday cake... I wonder if I can save a piece for 8 weeks ?!?!?! Lol.....

Carleen

Awesome! That's brilliant, so well done :) Hope you're feeling better now :) ss plus for a few days I doubt would make much of a difference! Fingers crossed for you! A stone alone in two weeks? This diet is awesome! Lol! Yes, let me know how you get on on Monday..... Not sure whats happening with this site, its slooooooooooooooooow! And in plain text! Maybe they havent sorted it all out yet!? Good luck and well done :) Xx

Miletaj,

It's really funny how a few weeks on this diet and suddenly you don't even want the food, isnt it! If I had gone shopping in the first three days I would have caved! Now, I can happily go to Asda and not feel like i need to raid every isle! Lol!

And ummm, depends what kinda cake it is I guess.... Fruitcake, then I would imagine so.... Actually, dont listen to me.... I pretty much burn super noodles, so I am definitely not the right person to ask about cooking or preserving foods! Lol!Or you could just buy an EXTRA nice one and have a little slice as a treat when you're done with this diet! Lol!
Hope you daughter has a nice Birthday :) Xx

Hi all :)

I need some advice please.
So im on the 3 shakes a day program and 1 day I cheated by having a Mcflurry "/
So should I still have 3 shakes that day or minus 1 due to eating the Mcflurry?
And also how much of an impact would that have made on my weight loss? :-(

Kind regards & hope youre all doing well :-D

Shaz_X said:
Hi all :)

I need some advice please.
So im on the 3 shakes a day program and 1 day I cheated by having a Mcflurry "/
So should I still have 3 shakes that day or minus 1 due to eating the Mcflurry?
And also how much of an impact would that have made on my weight loss? :-(

Kind regards & hope youre all doing well :-D

Well I've heard on another thread that you still need to have the 3 shakes as you need the vitamins and minerals still

X

You need to have your 3 shakes. Unfortunately you can't substitute one for a McFlurry ;)

Everyone is different if I as so much as look at food doing it I don't lose or even gain but I have a friend who always looses.

Ive been advised to drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar daily. Will this take me out of ketosis if I have it?

Shaz_X said:
Ive been advised to drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar daily. Will this take me out of ketosis if I have it?

I've never heard of that... Did ur consultant say this?

That will probably knock you out of ketosis shaz x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back