NEWBIE :)

stormy84 said:
Carleen

Awesome! That's brilliant, so well done :) Hope you're feeling better now :) ss plus for a few days I doubt would make much of a difference! Fingers crossed for you! A stone alone in two weeks? This diet is awesome! Lol! Yes, let me know how you get on on Monday..... Not sure whats happening with this site, its slooooooooooooooooow! And in plain text! Maybe they havent sorted it all out yet!? Good luck and well done :) Xx

Miletaj,

It's really funny how a few weeks on this diet and suddenly you don't even want the food, isnt it! If I had gone shopping in the first three days I would have caved! Now, I can happily go to Asda and not feel like i need to raid every isle! Lol!

And ummm, depends what kinda cake it is I guess.... Fruitcake, then I would imagine so.... Actually, dont listen to me.... I pretty much burn super noodles, so I am definitely not the right person to ask about cooking or preserving foods! Lol!Or you could just buy an EXTRA nice one and have a little slice as a treat when you're done with this diet! Lol!
Hope you daughter has a nice Birthday :) Xx

Another 4lb lost. I find its getting easier now, new way of life.xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Just thought is let you know I heard the porridges were horrid, I had a Apple and cinnemon one and it was filling and blimmin lovely x

bobbielaura said:
Just thought is let you know I heard the porridges were horrid, I had a Apple and cinnemon one and it was filling and blimmin lovely x

I got two porridges today and will try it tomorrow morning... I hope i like it. I got the maple one. X

Shaz_X said:
I need alot more motivation & encouragement :-( :-( :-(

Keep at it and when u see and feel the results, that will be one of ur biggest motivations. It is for me!!

Just remember why ur doing this... Good luck

Keep at it and when u see and feel the results, that will be one of ur biggest motivations. It is for me!!

Just remember why ur doing this... Good luck

WHOOP!! Well done! 4lb even with plus for a couple of days! Hopefully Brillianto!

We lost the same in the first two weeks, so if I can lose 4lb this week too, I'll also be over the moon!

Skinny days are nearing Carleen! Lol! Xx

Week 3... Day 21... 3lb loss today -17 lb in total
Onto week 4......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
Week 3... Day 21... 3lb loss today -17 lb in total
Onto week 4......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done x

Happyinmyskin said:
Well done on your weight loss

Thanks. How are u doing? x

stormy84 said:
WHOOP!! Well done! 4lb even with plus for a couple of days! Hopefully Brillianto!

We lost the same in the first two weeks, so if I can lose 4lb this week too, I'll also be over the moon!

Skinny days are nearing Carleen! Lol! Xx

I know, Im glad it was 4lb with a couple Ss+ days. Skinny days are definitely coming very soon...

How are u? x

Hi all - Im new to this forum :) I'm 18 years old and I'm 5 ft 4 wanting to lose about 3-4 stones. I'll hopefully be starting on Monday the 12th of November 2012 - But buddies are needed please! Especially youngsters around my age. Please join me! :) Best of luck everyone and thankyou!

Back