badladysunshine

I am hoping this diet really works, had a baby in December and had put on nearly 6 stone! I have lost 3 stone since then but need to lose 3 more...and hoping this Dukan diet will work for me!

I have just done 6 days on the attack phase and lost 6lb but now worried that in the cruise phase I will lose motivation if the loss isnt that good.

Am hoping this forum will give me the boost i need to lose the remaining 3 stone as i am rubbish at sticking to diets when temptation is always there!

xxx

hey sunshine

welcome to dukan! :)

Have you calculated your true weight yet on the dukan site?

It would help us to help you if you could fill in your stats on here and perhaps start a diary to log your menus, ideally posting in advance so we can help you avoid pitfalls :)

best of luck x

just keep in mind the actual loss is a bit slower during cruise but that is a good thing as you are re-learning how to eat/teaching your metabolism.

read any and all threads on here and particularly the diaries, they are helpful!

There are some wonderful folks here who have achieved a lot of weight loss! and the ones who have failed here and there also post about their journey. its worth reading :)

Best of luck!!

Thankyou once ive figured out how to use this site i will post :) am enjoying looking through the recipes atm, they are making it seem less boring and more easy to stick to :) xx

btw:- yes i have been on the official site and it says my true weight should be 10 stone. So have a long journey ahead of me.

I have stuck to the "Attack Phase" religiously and felt really good, as not been that dedicated for years, so I'm holding out hope that I will stick to this now. :eek:

Last edited:
Good luck, plenty of recipies and support on this forum x

It's great to post at least daily on here, hence the diary idea :) for me personally the accountability really helps keep me sober :D x

good luck with your journey ...this forum & the ladies here are amazing... so is the odd gent lol

I think the most discouraging part is when the weight loss slows - but that is OK and you have to remember that. For example - I just took a peek at my "true weight" calculation and honestly - if you base it off what Dr. Dukan's website prescribed for me, it is to lose about 8 lbs a month (after attack) and so far, so good!

Back