Newbie!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello!

I have tried SW before but I'm going to give it another go! Have a wedding to go to in June so I would love to lose a Stone before then!

I was an active member of Weight Watchers and have generally flitted between both due to health problems!

Weighed in tonight and it's obvious my home scales were broken as I haven't been too bad and 1 Stone 4lbs seems a lot to jump! I have thrown them out so no cheating and 100%!

Watch this space- Trefoil is back for good!

I would love it if you could share some tips!

Thanks!

Ruth
X

:wavey: welcome back - good to see you!

Hi and welcome back. I'm a newbie, only been on here a little while now spend all my time on here! I love doing my daily food diary on here as I just edit it to update as the day goes on, keeps me on track.
I've only ever done SW and am a target member who is no longer at target. I've been at target 3 times but each time I get there I stop going and the weight quickly creeps up so staying to group I see as essential now.
Good luck with your goal, mine is similar, I've got a wedding in July. And I'm the bridesmaid!

Beegee said:
:wavey: welcome back - good to see you!

Thank You for the lovely welcome!

Great to see you too!

Ruth
X

michmick said:
Hi and welcome back. I'm a newbie, only been on here a little while now spend all my time on here! I love doing my daily food diary on here as I just edit it to update as the day goes on, keeps me on track.
I've only ever done SW and am a target member who is no longer at target. I've been at target 3 times but each time I get there I stop going and the weight quickly creeps up so staying to group I see as essential now.
Good luck with your goal, mine is similar, I've got a wedding in July. And I'm the bridesmaid!

Thanks For the welcome!

I'm sure that you will look great as a bridesmaid!
I have never been at target for anything at all!!!

I always get into the high twelves and pack it in!

Minimins is wonderful it really is my saviour! It has really kept me going through the tough times! I know I'm veering off track because I'm not on Minimins enough!

What's it like to be at target? Bet it's fab! I'm sure you will get back to target and stay there! I just lose focus easily and get so tempted! I work in a Hotel and the dinners are so laden in fat!

Ruth
X

Target is great, makes me feel in top of the world. Need to win the lottery next time so I can get a fantastic new wardrobe.
I'm sure you'll do well this time, it's so useful to have a goal to push yourself to.
I only discovered this forum a short while ago, not sure how I survived before!!
Michelle x

michmick said:
Target is great, makes me feel in top of the world. Need to win the lottery next time so I can get a fantastic new wardrobe.
I'm sure you'll do well this time, it's so useful to have a goal to push yourself to.
I only discovered this forum a short while ago, not sure how I survived before!!
Michelle x

Awww I bet it does feel great! Why not put 2 pounds per pound you lose away? It all counts!!!

I would love to get to goal this time, just need to take small steps to get there! Have set my goal at 25lbs from where I am now so I will see how I feel when I get there! Every 7lbs is just an achievement for me!

Do you have a food diary I can follow?

Ruth
X

I have planned my food diary for tomorrow but I am scared that it looks really boring and plain! (although i think it looks yum!) Will upload it tomorrow morning when I get up as I have the day off!

Then I will start a proper diary or leave this thread and ask it to be bumped somewhere else!?!

I'm trying to include my OH in my meals but I'm worried as he used to have an eating disorder and needs more calories, fat etc and not less! Thinking of bulking out his portions and adding extras?

Will post in the morning!

Good Night!

Ruth
X

Awww I bet it does feel great! Why not put 2 pounds per pound you lose away? It all counts!!!

I would love to get to goal this time, just need to take small steps to get there! Have set my goal at 25lbs from where I am now so I will see how I feel when I get there! Every 7lbs is just an achievement for me!

Do you have a food diary I can follow?

Ruth
X
Hi Ruth,
I've only got 7.5lbs to get back to target so don't think I'd get much a wardrobe for that. Although maybe from Primani!!!
Yes I do have a food diary which you're more than welcome to follow. I don't know how to put the link on (I'm on an iPad) but if you look in the diary bit it's called " Michelles food diary" - I'm so original!!!
id be pleased for you to look at it and give me any thoughts.
did you do your diary today as planned?
michelle

michmick said:
Hi Ruth,
I've only got 7.5lbs to get back to target so don't think I'd get much a wardrobe for that. Although maybe from Primani!!!
Yes I do have a food diary which you're more than welcome to follow. I don't know how to put the link on (I'm on an iPad) but if you look in the diary bit it's called " Michelles food diary" - I'm so original!!!
id be pleased for you to look at it and give me any thoughts.
did you do your diary today as planned?
michelle

Good old Primarni ;)

I will have a look for your food diary and I will subscribe :) I made my food diary today! It's called EE Ruth's Mission with pictures :)

Just off to have a look for yours now! Have you had a good day?

Ruth
X

Hello
I'm new to this site too,
I've done slimming world on and off for a few years and always feel brilliant when I'm on the plan but I'm a night shift worker and need some help to get through the night without chocolate!
Would love to hear from you all
Emma xx

emmajane1711 said:
Hello
I'm new to this site too,
I've done slimming world on and off for a few years and always feel brilliant when I'm on the plan but I'm a night shift worker and need some help to get through the night without chocolate!
Would love to hear from you all
Emma xx

Hello! Hope you're ok!

I know what you mean about shifts I work in a hotel and work shifts too!

How are you feeling about being on plan again? Minimins is without a doubt the best source of weight loss support I have ever come across! It will help you so so much! Have you navigated yourself around the forums yet?

Ruth
X

Hello! Hope you're ok!

I know what you mean about shifts I work in a hotel and work shifts too!

How are you feeling about being on plan again? Minimins is without a doubt the best source of weight loss support I have ever come across! It will help you so so much! Have you navigated yourself around the forums yet?

Ruth
X

Hello Ruth.
I'm starting to find my way around! it's a bit daunting at first as there's so many topics but this is definitely what I need to encourage me!
I'm in the middle of 5 night shifts at the minute and have so far stayed away from the chocolate and fizzy drinks!
I'm feeling really good being back on the plan its only my 5th day but feel like I have more energy.
I really like you're idea about putting away money for losing weight!
Emma x

Newbie xx

Hi, i am a previous target member at slimming world. It took me about a year to go from 15st 8 to 11st 8. Which is brilliant. Really pleased with myself. However, I am a fool. Once i got to target i stopped going to the meetings. Now i find myself at 13st and in need of some serious help. I have tried being back on the diet. draged all the old books out etc.

Your right this site is by far the best piece of help you could wish for.

I will start my food diary tomorrow. As my hubby keeps saying the best day to go on a diet is on a friday because the hardest days are weekends but your all full of enthusiasm lol.

Good luck ladies.

rossi350 said:
Hi, i am a previous target member at slimming world. It took me about a year to go from 15st 8 to 11st 8. Which is brilliant. Really pleased with myself. However, I am a fool. Once i got to target i stopped going to the meetings. Now i find myself at 13st and in need of some serious help. I have tried being back on the diet. draged all the old books out etc.

Your right this site is by far the best piece of help you could wish for.

I will start my food diary tomorrow. As my hubby keeps saying the best day to go on a diet is on a friday because the hardest days are weekends but your all full of enthusiasm lol.

Good luck ladies.

Wowee that's amazing!!!!

I used to weigh on a Friday when I did WW but there are no Friday meetings in my area! Plus a Monday one means having to be good at the weekend ;)

Good luck with the diary! I'm sure you will do really really well :)

Ruth
X

Back