louise123

Hi to everyone, I first came accross this forum in 2008 when i did lipotrim, even tho i never posted it was all very supportive and inspirational and helped me get through i managed to lose 4 stone and looked really good :):), didnt quite get to my goal weight but got my bmi fom 34 to 26 and felt amazing only took 11 wks and i cheated as it was so hard, which is no excuse :eek:. I got back into old habits felt great so ate what i wanted, and got a bit cocky didnt do the maintence right and didnt respect the diet and why i done it in the first place, so anyway 4years down the line and ive stopped smoking for 2years ive put weight back on obviously 3stone:( im glad it all hasnt come back on and i have learnt a valuable lesson over the last few years so ive signed up again and this time im doing it properly:D ive just finished my first week and lost 13pd im really pleased, havent cheated and dont want too as hard as it is, thats where this site comes in fantastic support really encouraging. So here is to week 2. thanks x

Welcome back to lipotrim, Louise! Congrats on your first weigh-in, hope this week's a good one for you :)

Louise! That's a great loss! And good for you coming back and sticking to it! You are do right about the support, everytime I want to cheat, I pop in here to remind me that I am not alone and there are so many people having tremendous success, no reason I can't be one of them!!!
Hope you have a great week!!!

Back