Dan1986

Hi

My Name is Dan I am 25 and live in Manchester and I am looking to lose about 6 stone and get fit so that I can take part in a Tough Mudder event that has just recently come over to the UK.

I am looking to do Exante but was just wondering what are the results like for guys? Also how long has the 50% offer been on as I will be looking to start next month and would be miffed if the offer ended.

Any hints and tips would be great.

Thanks
Dan

The offer is a permanent one :)

The average is still around a stone a month you might lose slightly more but that's a good rule of thumb. Sometimes men get slightly better losses but not always

That sounds good, how are the shakes are they powdery? Do people have much energy when they are on this diet?

Shakes are good, I use all the products to add variety otherwise I'd get bored, I've also just introduced the Tesco ultra slim bars for a change which you can use too. All depends how determined you are at loosing the weight. Good luck

Sounds good, all the weight losses I have been seeing on peoples profiles are around 1 stone a month which is what I need.

How have you been energy wise?

As far as im concerned its "BRILLIANT". Best thing i have done.

Dan1986 said:
WOWSERS dave that loss is phenomenal, I am currently 22st 7lbs and would like to get down to around 16st! Keep up the good work.

I was pretty amazing for me too, the BEST DIET I have ever done. Suited me well, tough but very very effective.

Good luck

GSQ

The shakes aren't powdery. Energy will be at a minimum, so it depends on what you get up to whilst on the plan. If you stick to it 100% you will most likely lose at least 20lb every month.

Good luck! Hope all goes well. I'm on day 5 and found I'm a bit ditzy mod than anything!my energy has been OK. Still been running around after the family but I do walk into a room and wonder why I'm there! Hoping all that will lessen now I'm further in though and going to start adding 20 mins exercise a day so obviously I'm not feeling drained!

L xox

Good move Dan, on day 2 myself and looking forward to ketosis kicking in. I work night shifts but off work till next week so I'm hoping my energy will be up again by then.
Good luck x

Hi dan,

I'm a midwife so work different shifts too. I was on lipotrim but moved to exante today because I don't like the taste of the lipotrim shakes.

I find nights easier on this diet because I normally sleep during a break anyway so that's one part of the social bit down! During the day I've started going for a little walk because sitting in the staff room watching others can be very tempting, also helps to get a little exercise too.

Hope this helps :)

Back