sparty

Gold Member
Hello all,

I just joined this forum officially - I have been using it for recipe ideas for a week or 2 and think you guys are brilliant. I want to lose about a stone but find it difficult to stay focused after 2 weeks or so. Some support might give me the kick I need and hopefully I can help you in return!

:)

Thanks :) I have just discovered the iPhone app - that will definitely make it easier to upload my food diary.....hopefully I will be stricter with myself then

Welcome :) have you joined a group or are you doing it at home?

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Sparty welcome!

I'm definately one of those stick to plan for a few weeks and then fall off easily! Although this time i'm pretty determined! I'm going it alone at home at the moment and have lost 1/2 stone in 2 weeks :)

I know SW works if i follow it properly and the guys and girls on here are amazing! Support, info and recipes and laughs, what ever you need you will find it here! :) x

Wow that's a great weight loss :) well done!! What is your biggest struggle?

I think my issue is that I have only a small amount to lose really and I know the smaller you are the harder it is to maintain momentum.

I have been trying to eat healthily on my own and did manage to lose 6lbs before I started this - but I stayed the same weight for about 5/6 weeks so thought 'what's the point'.

I'm hoping that a blog will help keep my focus as I am going on holiday to Thailand and want to be trim for that - so I need to lose and then maintain until November!!! Xx

Wow that's a great weight loss :) well done!! What is your biggest struggle?

I think my issue is that I have only a small amount to lose really and I know the smaller you are the harder it is to maintain momentum.

I have been trying to eat healthily on my own and did manage to lose 6lbs before I started this - but I stayed the same weight for about 5/6 weeks so thought 'what's the point'.

I'm hoping that a blog will help keep my focus as I am going on holiday to Thailand and want to be trim for that - so I need to lose and then maintain until November!!! Xx

Wine and cheese!

Ooh thailand! - amazing! :) xx

Yeah I think wine for me too - and biscuits as my OH likes to munch them in the evenings and my resistance is rubbish then lol.

I'm only going for a 2 week trip with my bet friend but def want to be bikini confident when I go :)

Back