nicb

Hi everyone just started first day of lipotrim, fed up of not fitting into clothes!! Unsure how the diets going to fit in with my lifestyle but going to give it a good go!!!!

Hi welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss :)

Good luck! If at any time you need support we are all here!

Thanks for the support, got a bit of stick at work today but hey who cares gonna be in my 14 jeans soon I hope!!! I don't think I have ever sat next to my hubby having a beer and me sipping water very strange feeling !! Day 2 today not feeling to bad :)

Hi. Ive just picked up my shakes today and will b starting on Monday. I will let you know how I go. Good luck to you.

Think I must be in ketosis now as hubby kindly said my breath stank like dog poo! And instead of crying my eyes out I said oh great I must have hit ketosis:) !!! Finding my taste buds have changed I quite like the taste of the shakes now!!! I think I may take a few soups this time! I have been taking the fibre clear which seems to be helping! I am quite excited at the prospect of not looking like a beached whale in summer in the wetsuit!!!! Well today instead of treating myself to a food treat I bought an ultimate strapless wonder bra with the take out money!!! I have to say I bought a back size smaller which is a little snug at the moment but I can totally recommend the bra I have a 38e chest at the moment and no other bra has held my boobs in place before!! Can't wait to buy some new clothes !!!! It's my birthday on Sunday and I have said I don't want to go out for drinks or food !! This has never been heard before LT!!!!!!

ok a bit of help needed it was my birthday today ,i have stuck to the shakes all day whilst everyone around was eating and drinking !!!unfortunately 2 small glasses of wine fell into my mouth!!!but i didn't eat anything, now i am totally annoyed with my self!!how much damage will i have done and does anyone know how long it will take to get back to ketosis ??so far this week i have lost 10 pounds , now my birthday is over no more alcohol!!!

^ Don't worry Nic, these things happen - if it does knock you out of ketosis you will just see a smaller loss at this week's weigh in - but it takes around 4 or 5 days on average to get back into ketosis so just get back to 100% and it won't be that much of a setback. :)

Don't worry nic it IS your birthday! Pretty sure wine doesnt knock you out of ketosis but your body will just burn the alcohol off 1st before your fat reserves, wont take long for 2 glasses im sure! So don't panic! You didn't eat cake!! **claps**

week 1 -

thanks guys !!! yep i was surprised i didn't eat , i have to say friends reactions to the diet are weird ! all i keep getting is ohh well i know people who have put it all back on!!! all i keep thinking is no matter what diet your on if you go back to pigging out your gonna put weight back on !!!duhhhhhh!!!! any how got into a pair of jeans iiiiii haven't been able to get up my legs for 2 years !! now i just need them to start falling off me he he he!! got to say the chicken soup is strange glad i only asked for 2 packets!!!!!!

I'm getting the same.. Either that or hmmm just another diet failure! Cheers guys!! I'll prove them wrong!! Well done with the jeans.. I have 1 pair that fit me that are really on they're last legs! Ha last legs! God I'm not funny on this diet! Lol but I am sooo not buying any new ones ive got about 20 pairs just waiting to be fit into!! Heres hoping!!!

week 1 -

why is it people are so negative??i feel like they think i am cheating my way to weight loss !!!i have done most diets been a gym bunny etc but i can tell you its not an easy way to lose weight but boy does it work! so onwards i will go cant wait till the weigh ins xxxx

Totally agree this is not an easy way to do it! But getting the same reactions.. Oh well who cares we'll show them when we're showing off our new skinny butts! Lol when's weigh in then nic? :)

week 1 -

well i kinda cocked up because i started it last monday and on my scales i was 13.5 i am now 12.10 ,but i officially get weighed on fridays because i picked it up the friday before i actually started!!! but at the beginning of june i was 14.7 and due to a horrendous bug i picked up i had diaorriah for7 days whilst on holiday i managed to lose a few pounds so i thought it would be a good idea to use it to my advantage!!!!first holiday i have ever been on where i came back thinner than i went!!!although i wouldn't recommend having tummy bug whilst camping!!!!lol

Ohhh no! Yeh that can't of been nice!! My weigh days Friday too so we can weigh in together! Yay can't wait! :)

week 1 -

Back