deb1leo

Hi everyone I'm new! Have been doing sw for 8wks now. Have lost 9lbs so far. I'm finding it very slow. I do extra easy most days. My baby is almost 7 mths old and I have 5lbs to go to get to pre preg weight! I weigh in on a Monday so hoping for a loss tomorrow!

Hi welcome to SW! Don't worry bout your weight loss being slow it's the best way to keep it off. Doesn't sound like you put too much weight on with you pregnancy. I have 2 boys and put about 3 stone with each. Got to within 10 lbs of pre preg weight after first then got pregnant again! I'm still a stone heavier than pre preg and my youngest is 18 months.

Good luck with your weight loss. X

Hello and welcome. You will find this slow as you have very little weight to lose. Most people as they near their target will only lose about half a pond a week. My guess is your intake hasn't radically changed since starting SW, unlike some who have never cooked a meal in their life and have lived on take aways. You are likely to keep it off if has been a slow loss. If losing 7lbs equates to 5.45% that is brilliant but keep in mind if you weighed 20 stone you would have lost over a stone. So it is all relative and dependent on how much change has been made. I always lose slowly becauase I already eat healthily but too much of it x

Hi thanks for replies. I was 8st 12 before baby went up to 11st 12!!! A big baby for me she was 8lb12oz!
I never thought of it in % and it's a good way to view it.
I always ate healthy but I would eat more cereal and bread. I also LOVE chocolate so that's the biggest change for me. I do eat a mini bar 4syns everyday and also the Alpen light.
As long as it will come off, I'm happy enough! Even if it is slow. I breastfed and have just weaned her so I suppose my body needs to adjust to that also.

you've done really well x it WILL come off.. I see many members losing weight to get back into the 8 stones.. you can try more vegs and soups but dont starve yourself.. good luck

Hello, welcome :)

Congrats on your losses so far; stick with it and you will get there. I can definitely recommend the small hi-fi bars from SW classes (3 syns each / 2 bars = B) they are more chocolatey than alpen bars; current fave is the new rocky road flavour.

Hi, slow is good, less chance of putting it back............... Good luck with your weigh in today

Back