Newbie :)

dreamslim

Silver Member
Hi all,

Just coming over here from the Slimming World thread. I've pretty much bounced around the same weight for about 6 months but I think that I'm going to try just eating sensibly and doing a bit of exercise. I've downloaded My Fitness Pal and recorded my food since Wednesday and have had between 1000 and 1250 calories most days with one day at 1800ish.

Looking forward to getting started on this. :)

Hi ... Welcome :)
I'm Linski24 on MFP if you want an add x
Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, done. :)
I should have said, I'm lexybaby84 on MFP if anyone wants to add me. Would love some hints/tips/advice/support. :)

I'm trying not to get too hung up on food as I think that has been my problem with SW recently so it's possible I may not be on here much but will be on MFP everyday so feel free to send a message there.

dreamslim said:
Hi all,

Just coming over here from the Slimming World thread. I've pretty much bounced around the same weight for about 6 months but I think that I'm going to try just eating sensibly and doing a bit of exercise. I've downloaded My Fitness Pal and recorded my food since Wednesday and have had between 1000 and 1250 calories most days with one day at 1800ish.

Looking forward to getting started on this. :)

Hey! Our calorie intake on days are pretty similar! Welcome :) Will you be making a diary on the CC for us to read? xx

dreamslim said:
Hmm, hadn't thought about a diary. I guess if I'm logging my food anyway I may as well.

Thanks, added you back. :D

Definitely you should have a diary :) I find just logging what I've eaten in a day on here keeps me so motivated to stay on target, plus that way you can start conversations with others in similar situations which spurs you on even more :)

Sent from my iPhone

safc said:
How do i add people on MFP. Thanks. X

Go to the 'friends' tab and then there should be a button 'add friend' then just type in their username and you have the option of adding a message as well.

Hi folks, proper newbie to the forum here :)

I downloaded My Fitness Pal at the beginning of the week (I'm katbroon on there too and pretty much everywhere else). Starting out slowly while still nursing my son but I've started, that's the important thing.

Hey hun. I'll add you, I'm MrsK1824, how old is your lo? My baby is 9 weeks old, I've lost 2st since I had her. Do you have a goal in mind? X

He's now just short of 10 months and my eldest will be five in December. I've a lot of weight to lose so right now I'm trying to focus on cutting my portion sizes and upping my exercise levels. Not so easy when my other half works rubbish shifts so most nights I'm in with the boys sleeping but I am quite liking Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 on the Xbox. Hoping that soon I can make an arrangement to look after the kids with one of my friends so that we can both attend the mixed martial arts classes our boys do.

Back