xClaire84x

Good morning.

Well I'm getting my pack delivered tomorrow and raring to go but I'm already doubting myself. Iv tried every diet under the sun and failed :(. Iv tried cd and also exante which wasn't nice in my opinion and I'm scared that I'm not gonna like the shakes etc.

Anyone got any advice?

Claire x

Try them you will be surprised!!! the shakes are much tastier than CD & some of the meals are totally delicious, with CD i lived on chocolate & choc mint shakes I loathed the rest, lack of variety made me fail every CD restart but S&S is so much nicer..... have a sample & see for yourself :)

GeMzY said:
Try them you will be surprised!!! the shakes are much tastier than CD & some of the meals are totally delicious, with CD i lived on chocolate & choc mint shakes I loathed the rest, lack of variety made me fail every CD restart but S&S is so much nicer..... have a sample & see for yourself :)

I like the cd shakes but lived on choc and strawb lol so got bored of them too and didn't like the bars lol.

Claire x

yeh bars are not really my thing, Ok to carry for an emergency, I'm not into soups either (not tried the S&S ones) the S&S chocolate shake is much thicker & richer than CD and tastes delicious hot :)

GeMzY said:
yeh bars are not really my thing, Ok to carry for an emergency, I'm not into soups either (not tried the S&S ones) the S&S chocolate shake is much thicker & richer than CD and tastes delicious hot :)

Cool :). Iv not ordered any soups this time cause I'm fussy lol. Will order some next time. Well of I stick to it anyway lol. Fingers crossed.

Claire x

Good luck Claire!

You have ur wedding to plan for! Look at the big goal!! First few days are hell! Then it becomes a way of life! Just keep busy in first few days, early to bed etc so you don't have time to think about food and before you know it you will be in ketosis and no longer hungry! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kime13 said:
Good luck Claire!

You have ur wedding to plan for! Look at the big goal!! First few days are hell! Then it becomes a way of life! Just keep busy in first few days, early to bed etc so you don't have time to think about food and before you know it you will be in ketosis and no longer hungry! X

Took me ages to realise how u knew bout my wedding. Then I realised who u were lol.

Stuff not here yet trying to hold off eating so I can start today but I'm hungry lol.

Claire x

kime13 said:
Good luck Claire!

Do I know u? Lol

Claire x

You CAN do this. You've made the first step. You've posted your intentions on here and you've ordered the packs. Don't doubt yourself - I've done WW a million times and failed each time, but I KNOW I have to do this for so many different reasons. Write them down and post them on your fridge. GOOD LUCK! xxx

piggiemummy said:
You CAN do this. You've made the first step. You've posted your intentions on here and you've ordered the packs. Don't doubt yourself - I've done WW a million times and failed each time, but I KNOW I have to do this for so many different reasons. Write them down and post them on your fridge. GOOD LUCK! xxx

Thanks.

I have my fat pic on my wardrobe lol.

Claire x

That's my packs here :)

Claire x

Back