lizzie9442

Hi, I am new to this site and to the cambridge diet. I am on day 5 and have my first weigh in wednesday evening. I am really nervouse and excited as I am really hoping for a good weight loss but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I have done really well and really sticking to the sole source plus. I found the first 3 days a real struggle but I am now getting more used to it. The hunger does not seem as bad. The headaches have gone to which is good. How much did everyone else loose on their first week?

I have had a constant battle with my weight for the past 6 years. I have 4 children so all my energy has gone in to them and never really had time for myself and I think thats why I have put on so much weight. I have tried lots of diets before but never a low calorie one like this. I am hoping I will loose weight quickly to motivate me. I feel excited about the prospect of the thin me inside and can not wait to reach my goal even though that could be a while yet! Been reading through all the posts and this seems like a really good place to come and chat and keep me motivated.

Hi Lizzie I too am looking for quick results to keep me motivated! I start on thursday and get married in 6 months so there is no better time to get skinny and fit!!!
Let me know how you get on at your weigh in. You've stuck to the diet and done well so good results aren't far away :cross:

Back