Newbie......

Colleen23

Hey,

I lost 5st on cambridge diet previously as I wanted to start a family, fell pregnant and gained the whole lot back and more since having my little boy.
He is one now so need to get my backside into gear as I dont want to be a fat bride, my brother got married last month and I felt awful in my huge tent of a dress:(...fingers crossed for success.

I've just ordered my 1st weeks worth of products, should get them tuesday at some point so day 1 will be wednesday, im excited!!
I'm getting married on August 10th 2013, and have decided to book 1st dress fitting for January 10th, so I wanna be fitting into a more shapely size by then!!!!! hoping to lose 3st by xmas....erghhh scary!

Haven't weighed myself in months as I didn't want to face it until I was ready to change it, i will weigh on day 1 and post my progress and keep anyone who wants to hear about it posted on my progress, any one who has any ideas on what to do with the packs for a bit of a change id appreciate hearing from you...

hi, I have found this diet to be really good. For recipe ideas there is a threat on here called recipies. We are all a good supportive lot and will be with you every step of the way :)

Welcome. If youve done CD and survived then this should be a breeze for you, especially with all the choice that you have.
Good luck and I look forward to reading how your doing and seeing your loses.

Welcome - and best of luck! Sounds like you could be giving us some advice!

Good luck chick, am aiming for 3stones too ;-)

X

You'll be feeling great soon to be back into it all, I lost 3st on Lighterlife and getting back onto a diet felt good..hard but good

Hello!! Good luck, and well done for taking the hardest step, making te decision!! It's all downhill (weight wise) from here :)

Hi Colleen23 I am restarting this diet today so if you fancy a slimming buddy let me know.
Like you i did another VLCD and lost 4stone regained due too ill health and family loss the stress dragged me down.
I did try too start this afew months ago but was recovering from pneumonia and didn,t cope well, but in a good frame of mind now, still had some packs as i ordered a months worth and only managed a week:eek:
Like you hope too lose 3st by Xmas, good luck for you stay strong and positive and i wish you the best of luck xx

Hi there

Can I join u as well please. Aiming for 3 stones by Christmas ;-)

Course you can all join in, us lets use this thread as our lifeline through out our journeys I'm here for any of you if you need me x

Yes that sounds like a great idea:D I am sure we are all going too need a lifeline through out this journey!!! i always find when your struggling with a VLCD alittle support goes a very long way xx
Course you can all join in, us lets use this thread as our lifeline through out our journeys I'm here for any of you if you need me x

Good luck ...I'm sure you will do fantastic as this is so much tastier than CD. Look forward to hearing how ur doing. I love the forum...everyone is so hepful and encouraging:)

Ok ladies, so it's day one, my baby has had me up since 5am erghhhhhhh and i've just sat down to update you with my 1st shake of the diet, I went for the choc crispy one and not sure how I feel about it lol, im not keen on the crispy bits I dont think. shake is quiet thick so will make it with more water next time, feeling positive

Hi Colleen I am on day three struggling abit today feel quite light headed which i haven,t had before:( but definitely don,t feel as hungry.
I am with you about the crispy shakes i think i remember they were originally made too make into desserts so they had a bit of texture.
I always add lots of water and ice too my shakes they are yummy like that or warm as a hot chocolate is great too keep me posted i,ll be on later today xx

meal 2 of the day - thai soup...hmmmmmm so whats make it thai soup? it taste like vegetable soup i think (oh god i wonder what the actual veg soup tastes like lol)
Its edible, not awful at all. (just not quite heinz tomato lol)

I had the chilli for dinner, was actually pretty good i enjoyed it and was full up after. The a milk truffa bar this eve it was ok but nice great, im sure ill get used to them though. did all my measurements today oh god I hope they shrink quick lol.

hey,

had such a busy day today,
Today I have had vanilla shake, caramel shake, just preparing macaroni cheese which im gonna have on top of broccoli and cauliflower, im hungry tonight so looking forward to it.
Im gonna have the dark choc coconut bar later, catch up tomo peepz

Hi Colleen sounds like its all going well for you and your planning your meals well i am sure the hunger will pass alot of people say after the 1st week it gets alot easier , your making me jealous i,ve been ill all day can,t face my packs lol
I hope you continue staying strong xx
hey,

had such a busy day today,
Today I have had vanilla shake, caramel shake, just preparing macaroni cheese which im gonna have on top of broccoli and cauliflower, im hungry tonight so looking forward to it.
Im gonna have the dark choc coconut bar later, catch up tomo peepz

Back