Newbie......

Hey, how r u all doing?
Day 3 - been having headache but not been as hungry as i was when i did cambridge,
Had vanilla caramel for brekkie, strawberry shake at lunch, just preparing spicy spaghetti with 100g courgettes and 100g mushrooms smells good,
The macaroni cheese i had last night on cauliflower and broccoli was sooo good the dinners are def whats gonna get me through this, gonna have the lemon n yogurt bar later

Hi Colleen, I'm a few days ahead of you (day 11). So far really enjoying the diet, I'm not hungry but my head sometimes forgets that and wants all the things I shouldn't have (like today). Sounds like you are in the right frame of mind. Good luck with it all. I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Hey, everyone's weekend going ok? 1st of all I have been having 200g veg raw weight, is it meant to be cooked weight? If so am I having too much or not enough?

Stressful day so far I'm only just drinking 1st pack of the day, I managed to lay in this morn 5mins after getting up about 9am I had a called from my nan unable to move or get out of bed so I had to rush to her, by 12 o'clock paramedics had arrived but had to wait for hospital ward to accept her by this point I was starving so all age had was mini steam bags of cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. So I had to eat it to stop my shaking I felt so weak, now I feel like I cheated eating carrot grrrrr it would prob work out about 1/2 a small carrot so wasn't a lot but can't help feeling annoyed with myself. She's now settled in hospital I've just got home any sipping banana shake its tasty. What a day so far!

placed 2nd order yesterday ordered the white wine flavouring to add to water, anyone else tried it?

Hope your nan gets better soon :)

I've not tried it, had the lemon and orange ones, both taste pretty good mixed with fizzy water. Let me know what it's like... :)

Sorry to hear about your nan, I hope she is ok. Don't worry about the carrot, I'm sure it'll be fine and totally understandable in the circumstances. Just move on and stay on plan from now.

Well done Hun. That's a brilliant loss.

X

Fantastic

That's great!n Well done you.

just remember your loss! Take one day at a time and do something to take your mind off it. You can do this!

I agree do something to distract you

I just painted my nails a fetching shade of dark green lol. Anything to keep me out the kitchen

I agree do something to distract you

I just painted my nails a fetching shade of dark green lol. Anything to keep me out the kitchen

I've had to move my nail varnish out the fridge :eek:

2nd weigh in today, 3lb off and 1 inch from hips. not bad i guess its been a tough week, TOTM so im craving food like oxygen!!hahah

hoping for abit more next week

how you all getting on?

Good for you! Well done. I haven't had TOTM for 10 months (since starting a new pill) and it arrived today!

Back