Start weight169
Current 162
Goal125
Calorie counting and exercising
27years
Female
2 kids (c section)
Engaged

Im new to this forum but figured it may help be more accountable for myself and give me some social time.. A little about myself I have two kids a fiancee (engaged for 4 years) no current friends other than family.. Im that anti social.. I average one phone call a day and its either from my mom or fiancee but its no ones fault but my own I ignore and push away anyone that gets close to me in fear that I will let them down. Slight depression/anxiety which Im hoping to kick with diet and exercise and just plain old getting out of the house and finding a job out of the house. I need a wake up call before its too late so I am calorie counting using lose it app for my iPhone 800-1000 calories a day which I know is low but Im 5'1" and that's the magic number that seems to help me lose yet still have energy and it gives me room to slip up on measurements too since my estimations aren't always correct on ounces etc. I started a week and a half ago at 169 and am down to 162lbs I have no idea what stones are or kg but my goal weight is 125lbs and hope to get close to that so I will feel comfortable enough to get into a white dress before summer. My fiancée deserves more my kids deserve more and I do too. Im better than this. God gave me everything I could ever ask for. A home in the country with critters everywhere, two amazing kids one girl one boy, and a good man that truly loves me. He's dependable supportive and motivated and inspires me everyday. There is nothing more in this world at this moment I could ask from God but for it to stay this way forever but even though I know things will change its my time to get healthy so I can enjoy what He has given me to the fullest.Thanks for reading I hope you achieve your goals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Silver Rose, I hope you do well.

Back