Total Solution Newbie

jojo04

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all,

Just been reading through some of the diarys and posts and have found it very inspirational :) I have decided to start the exante diet, fingers crossed I manage as this is the first time trying a food replacement diet. I am 5ft 6in and weigh 15st 3lb, really hoping to lose at least 4st by summer (if we ever get one) I ordered my first 4 week pack on saturday so fingers crossed it will be here tomorrow as I'm so eager to get started and I also have a wedding to attend in 4 weeks.

Look forward to getting to know everyone :)

Jojo x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jade&elsie

S: 15st8lb G: 9st8lb
Well done Jojo
Im on day 4 finding it ok I really notice the difference when I don't drink enough, I have so much more energy already :)
I weigh the same as you hoping to be trim by summer aswel thought of wearing summer clothes is daunting at the moment!
Good luck x

moshermum

S: 15st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 2st3lb(14.09%)
hello and welcome, good luck, you will find lots of support on here

jojo04

Thankyou :) think I might start a diary to help me keep track and something to do instead of pick at food lol x

xjessxdunnx

S: 12st2lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st8lb(4.71%)
:) good luck hope all is going well!!

auntyspan

S: 10st8.0lb C: 10st8.0lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Day three today for me, feel SO much better already! I'm between TS and WS weights so starting off on TS. I can't believe how not hungry I am :)

Water and drinking I agree is the key :)

Good luck.

xjessxdunnx

S: 12st2lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st8lb(4.71%)
Agreed im surprised how not hungry i am.. im only day 9 i have a hunger pang right now as my bf has just had chinese downstairs with his family... but water is next to me keeping me going!!

jojo04

My lot had the usual Friday Chinese too but it didn't bother me to be honest :) being spurred on by the hope of a good loss on weigh in on Tuesday.

Hope your all doing well :)

x

moshermum

well done for resisting the Chinese - youre doing great and hope the WI brings great results.

Day 5 for me no cheating so far. Did a midweek weight check and lost 4lb really happy but work away all the time where food is provided and our social life also revolves around eating out and drinks. I hope I can stick to this I need to :(. Only 5st to go.......

charley

Hi. I'm on day one, and feeling light headed & starving. But I will keep up! Made a pact with fella so he'll quit smoking :)

jojo04

Hi all,
Hope everyone's doing well, I fell off the wagon Saturday night, temptation got the better of me :(
Back on it today :)
Weigh in tomorrow but not expecting great things, although, any loss is a step in the right direction!
x

moshermum

put it behind you and crack on, you can do this jojo

moshermum

keep going, it will get easier if you can get over the first few days, I promise