That's so weird, I still can't see it for some reason - what type of file is it? I am just getting a little box with a question mark in it.

oh no, i dont know, carol emailed it to me and iv copied and pasted it onto here, not sure how else i can do it?

First, copy and paste the photo onto your computer desktop, or wherever else you want to save it. Then, go back to reply to this thread. In the window below where you type your reply, you will see a button called 'Go Advanced'. Click on that, and you will see a little thingy that looks like a paper clip next to a smiley face. Click on that. A window will pop up - click the button that says 'choose file'. Find the file that has the picture of your dress in it, and select it, and click 'upload'. Then wait until it's finished, then hit the reply button. Hope this works :)http://www.minimins.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

oh i hope this works lol

Attachments

• DO NOT LOOK SIMON2.jpg
    DO NOT LOOK SIMON2.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DO NOT LOOK SIMON!!!.jpg
    DO NOT LOOK SIMON!!!.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 38
Oh, that is so pretty! I love the delicate top of the corset - it's beautiful, really elegant. The nice thing about the corset is it will allow a little bit of leeway as your size changes after your dress gets underway...

Will yours be white as well, or ivory? I had a really hard time with that, as I could only see the dress on in an almost white colour, and they didn't have the ivory in stock...

Kimmer

its going to be cream as simons tux is cream but the lace will be gold and the ribbon at the back will be gold aswell and i will have orange in my bouque (cant spell, am feeling poorly today, man flu, so ignore me spelling lol) xxx

Bums. Sorry you're not feeling well - I wanted a gold dress originally, but the dress only came in two colours, and once I saw it, I wanted it immediately. Having second thoughts about my bridesmaid dresses today, as I'm not sure how difficult it will be to find an outfit for my mum, let alone it co-ordinating with all of us..

Make sure you drink loads of water :)

Kimmer

do you know, iv hardly had any water the last couple of day, just dont want it, but your right i do need to get it down me, worked out my proper pre-diet weight to todays weight and have gone from 15st 6lbs down to 14st 4lbs in 8days!!!! am sooo pleased lol, how your diet going? xxx

what colour/s are your bridesmaids dresses?, your dress is stunning. am a bit worried about my arms and what they are going to look like after iv reached my goal weight, infact im worrying about everything at the moment as i have so much going on right now, we are moving, going on holiday in april, im starting uni in may then the wedding in June:argh:
cant wait to go to marbella with simon, gone be a long needed break i reckon lol xxx

Yeah, the water is important - when I'm coming down with something I tend to retain it like crazy, otherwise. It's hard to get in, but your body needs it for the krebs cycle to burn fat - if your body always has water, it's always able to work to make you smaller!

Congratulations on your weight loss - that is fantastic! You'll be at your goal weight in no time :D

I'm worried about my arms too - I've started doing exercises with resistance bands to tone them up a bit, but hey - they're going to be way better than what they would have been without losing any weight. Once you're at your goal, everyone will be so impressed that less than perfect arms won't even be noticed.

Sounds like you've got a crazy busy time coming up! What are you studying in university? I'm thinking of doing a course or two to keep me occupied until I'm allowed to work in this country, but have no idea what to take at the moment. And moving! We don't live together yet (we have flats about 2 minutes away from each other) but we might continue to do that until after the honeymoon since we figure there is no way that we can get it all done by November. You will be able to totally crash on your honeymoon though! Are you going immediately after your wedding?

Take care,

Kimmer

Morning Kim, I am going to derby uni to do the advanced diploma in adult nursing, have always worked in the medical field and thought it was time i did my training.We fly out on the 20th so 5 days after we get married, couldnt get anything sooner. I wanted to hire a car aswell but needed a credit card apparently, not too sure why but i only have a debit card so need to apply for one now!!have you chosen your music for the wedding yet? im having savage garden-truely, madly, deeply for when im walking down the aisle and am still choosing for the rest!Anyway, hope you are well, spk soon xxx

Everyone tells me it's a good idea not to leave right away, as we'll be so exhausted after the wedding, but we figured we might as well be exhausted on the plane!
We haven't gotten to music yet for ours - we're working on flowers and ideas for decorating this week, and invitations (we're doing our own, so we have to start well in advance).

Hope you're feeling better today,

Kimmer

:girlpower:im making our invitations aswell lol, thought it would be cheaper but think iv found a new hobby, never even heard of embossing till i started!!!(no its not cheaper but more fun and personal)

How are you today? Im feeling a little worse but am coping, us women have to dont we lol, have got my kids off school today aswell, sore throats etc but the funny thing is, this morning they were all saying they were ill, feel hot and loafing about but now that they are off school, the tv's on, they are munching and playing so i said i would take them to school but they said they wanted to look after me...bless

xxx

yeh arnt they just lol.

have chosen savage garden truly, madly deeply to be played when im walking down the aisle, have you heard it, the words are so nice and we are having cascada- everytime we touch, for our first dance, just got to find something to play when we walk out after the actual ceremony.

Things seem to be fallling into place now, i just need to get the invites sent off asap so we have a true count on who;s coming lol.

Its good focusing on this wedding as its taking my mind off food:party0051:

xxx

Hiya girls Cora and Kimmer your dresses are absolutely stunning!!!! Ooo it's so exciting. Dont worry about your arms mine have gone from 17inches to 14 inches!!!!!! So they will shrink and we'll looks so stunning it wont matter :-D

What floers are you having in your bouquets? We're having a gold and ivory and i'm having mango calla lilies and orange germini mine. That's odd about needing a credit card for a hire car i've never heard of that before, maybe you'd be easier getting one once your out there???

Can i ask where di you get an embosser from coz i'm in the middle of deciding what to put oh OOS after spending surplus of 12hours doing the invites lolol!!!

Hope you're both doing wonderfully!!!!!

hugs xxx

Hiya, yeah i got all my embossing stuff in the craft shop in town, infact i got everything i needed for the invites there.

My flowers are orange gerbaras, sorry, cant spell it lol, and im having orange lillies aswell along with cream and gold.

when are you getting married? its so exciting isnt it, iv told simon i want to get married every year as it so much fun organizing it lol

Sounds lovely you'll have to show us a pic when you've done them :)

Weddings 5th July this yr just need to lose weight now lol

If it didnt cost any money i'd love to et married every year that'd be brilliant!!!

Back