Hi Ninababes,
Hows the card making going?
We re-did our wedding guest list yesterday and I now have loads more to make!

Hows the diet going? Im not doing too bad, have managed to go from 15st 6lbs down to 14st in 2wks, its great because people are starting to notice:scale: Iv just ordered a bikini in a size 14 to take on honeymoon, would love to be able to get into it but not too sure though cos things are starting to 'due south' now lol

Anyway, hope you are well, take care & hope to spk soon xxx

WOW Cora that's absolutely FANTASTIC especially in such a short time, im not surprised people are noticing and i wouldnt be surprised if you end up getting an even smaller bikini!!!! I've already done all my invites it's the order of service i'm still umming and ahhing about plus i need to check it with the minister before i print them all out lol!!! Diet's going wonderful so far, i've just finished my 3rd 100% day and as i'm not getting weighed til 29th Feb i'm hoping for 2 whole weeks of 100% :)

Hiya Nina,

Im not quite sure what you mean about the 100% thing but am sure you will do it. What diet are you on?

I spent 6hrs doing my order of service and that was just the wording and deciding on what music to have and have now changed the type of music im having so will need to change the wording on my order or service now:doh:

xxx

I'm on the 1200 plan of the Cambridge diet so i have 1200kcals of food a day that's low carb low G.I and my 1 weeks seems to be going well so far :)

Went to h2bs Aunty's yesterday about our wedding cake and she's gonna do what we want so that's exciting :)

Im back!!!

OMG, Im back, gave up on the CD after losing 3st, am now married and 4st heavier!!!! have had an operation n am now on HRT so have decided to go back on the CD to gain control of my weight......hopefully, but......have just had my 1st sachet and cant keep off the loo, has these sachets got a laxative in them???? Anyway, nice to be back and am wondering if there are any ppl on here who I met last time? x :553:

Hi I am a newbie here. Sorry to hear about your operation although congrats on the wedding!! I'm on SS at the moment, trying to slim for my wedding next August. I'm on week 4 at the moment, lost 13lbs and 3 inches off my waist so far....must drink more water though, thats my biggest problem!!! Good luck with CD again, are you doing SS?

Hi Tezza, omg iv fallen already, just had a handfull of mini sausages n a mini pasty!!! Congrats on the forthcoming wedding and well done on the weight loss x

Back