Newbie :)

TamsX

Hi all I'm on my 7th week of Weight watchers. Lost 1st 2lb but finding I'm eating all the same things!!! So bored! Has anyone got any good low pp recipes or tips for me :) thank you

Well done on your loss!

Check the recipe section, there's loads in there. Do you go to group ?

Hi Tams.

I was recently loosely following the SW plan that my mum was on and was finding that that was getting boring and I was eating all the same things on it and my weight wasn't shifting.
So I thought I'd change to WW and give it a go.

I've only been on it since Wednesday, but I'm really enjoying it, especially the WW frozen ready meals. In fact, I liked the chicken hot pot so much thursday night, that I had another one for my tea last night.

But I've made a little list of things I enjoy eating, like fish cakes, fish fingers, chicken nuggets, and the quantity and pp for each.
How I'm seeing WW (and I may have got it wrong here), but you can enjoy absolutely anything you like, as long as you portion it and point it.

So I don't think there's much need to eat the same things over and over. Have what you enjoy. If it costs too much, use your weeklies?!

I may be eating my words in a few weeks, but it's how I'm seeing it atm.

Good luck, and well done on your big loss in such a short time =)

Ive come over from sw and ive been doing ww for 4 days and i love that u can have anything, i found sw really resitricting and it was trying to change food...ww u dont need to change food to enjoy it :)

What sort of things have you been having? Well done on your loss so far too. For breakfast I have oat so simple porridge (sachets, not the just add water pots) & these are so filling. I add blueberries sometimes or banana. For lunch warburtons thins are good, 3pp for one, fill with ham or chicken & have with a cup a soup. These are my suggestions to try if you don't do already. There are WW followers on twitter too which I get meal ideas from too.

Back