Hi folks
My husband and I started CC last week and had our first weigh in this morning. Am really surprised to have lost 8.25 lbs in my first week. My husband has lost 2lbs, but he is over 2 stone lighter than me, and has really struggled to eat all his calories this week, which I think might have inhibited his weight loss. Don't have any specific date in mind for losing the weight, just want to keep going and see how it goes. My first goal is to get out of the 18s and into the 17s. I am massively overweight. At only 5'0" and weighing 18 stone, I think I want to lose around half of my body weight! I did Lighterlife about 3-4 years ago and lost over 10 stone, but since then have had another baby and put on 2-3 stone per year, so here I am 9 stone heavier and almost back to where I started. Have dabbled in various diets since. But think counting calories is the way forward. It's forcing me to adapt my eating from the start, and is relatively easy to do. My hubby stopped smoking in January and has put on a bit of weight too, so has decided to join me in CC. Looking forward to reading all your posts, and hopefully supporting each other through our journeys. Sorry for the rambling post!
J x

Hi Jennie!
I swapping today from SW to CC. I paid £60 for an online subscription two weeks ago but it really isnt working for me unfortunately. I will be taking on board some of their principles though, like changing to wholemeal bread and stuff.
I'm on My Fitness Pal, Are you? It is an amazing tool, really really helpful!
You've had an amazing first week - be proud of yourself! And tell your hubby he has my sympathy. I gave up smoking in October and have put on a stone :-(
xx

Back