Newbie :)

mrsesef

Started Exante this morning, nearly at the end of day 1 and 100% TS which is a miracle for me! Ha I lay in bed last night and wrote a long list of why I want to be slim and what makes me sad about the way I am now, ill use this to spur me on each morning (noon and night if needs be! ) when I have a wobble! Good luck to all the new starters and well done to those who are past wk 1, your an inspiration and I love reading people's weigh in results :) ill check in again tomorrow and hopefully all will still be going to plan! X

Glad you had a good first day :) it will be my first day tomorrow so the post that you had a good one is really encouraging.

Welcome to the club :)
Congrats on your 1st day, it does get easier after the fist few days once you hit ketosis

Welcome Mrsesef and good luck for your 1st week xx

Hi Mrsesf x goodluck on your journey xx

Welcome and all the best on your journey. First week is tough but after that it gets easier x

Started Exante this morning, nearly at the end of day 1 and 100% TS which is a miracle for me! Ha I lay in bed last night and wrote a long list of why I want to be slim and what makes me sad about the way I am now, ill use this to spur me on each morning (noon and night if needs be! ) when I have a wobble! Good luck to all the new starters and well done to those who are past wk 1, your an inspiration and I love reading people's weigh in results :) ill check in again tomorrow and hopefully all will still be going to plan! X

Welcome! I've started reading a book called The Beck Solution which is about how to think like a thin person and stop yourself cheating on your diet and also how to keep the weight off long term. Anyway, the first task in the book is doing exactly what you've done, writing a list of your reasons for losing weight, which you're supposed to read every single day, several times a day if possible, to keep your motivation high :) It sounds like you'll be very successful :)

Welcome!! Good luck for your second day (short term and long term work hand in hand, don't they) and the rest of the weight loss journey. The list is a very good idea and helpful tool.

@ jael Must check out that book, it sounds really good. Although I try and remind myself what I'm aiming for with my diet when I'm taking an emotional nose dive it doesn't seem to be as meaningful. Writing it down is a good idea, it makes it more tangible I suppose.

Hiya and welcome and best of luck with your journey!!

that list would be a brilliant idea and to keep it for maintaining so you remember you dont wanna go back to feeling like that again!!

Hi and welcome Mrsesef. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

:) thank you x

Day 3 here we come! I struggled last night, it was bath and early night for me lol, hoping today will be ok!

Good luck all x

Goodluck for day 3 and yes I find myself going bed early, showerong more often, doing housework and reading lots more. Anything to keep busy till next shake/bar lol xx

Lol yep I was in the bath at 3:45 hahaha then I had a little nap whilst hubby and kids had their tea!

Off to look for a good book.... (Fab idea)

You should feel better today as the hunger goes once you hit ketosis and get used to not eating, it felt really strange for me at first that I do not eat food and if you have to cook for others it's also strange not having anything yourself
I actually enjoy feeding other people nice healthy stuff now and have got rid of all the sweets and chic from the house with no complaints, I still find it weird doing the supermarket shop though and seem to be buying as much as normal, freezer is rammed lol
Have a good day :)

Thanks :) I do feel a little better today so far and the water is going down much easier :)
I had a hot vanilla with coffee shake for bf and a bar for lunch, will be soup for tea I think.

Hope everyone's having a great day, we can do this!! :) xx

Hope you found your third day not too bad. I must admit, its made me think about food in a different way, I did my shopping for my family yesterday and it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. xx Just had the hot banana shake mmmmmm much better than cold. x

Think I am going to try the vanilla with a bit of coffee today as not tried that yet, not really a coffee drinker anymore but do like an occasional latte. Is this what it will taste like??

I am a bit boring really as usually have porridge for brekki, bar for lunch and pasta for tea but I suppose it's good to have more of a variety really :) xx

Back