Newbie :)

Hope you found your third day not too bad. I must admit, its made me think about food in a different way, I did my shopping for my family yesterday and it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. xx Just had the hot banana shake mmmmmm much better than cold. x

Absolutely, best way to have it :) Very custard like

Think I am going to try the vanilla with a bit of coffee today as not tried that yet, not really a coffee drinker anymore but do like an occasional latte. Is this what it will taste like??

I am a bit boring really as usually have porridge for brekki, bar for lunch and pasta for tea but I suppose it's good to have more of a variety really :) xx

Well it doesn't taste exactly like a latte. It's more like a milky coffee using soy milk. Personally, I prefer the vanilla shake hot with some cinnamon and nutmeg. Although I am a total coffee junkie, having it in the shake doesn't really hit the spot with me, must admit. But give it a try, who knows, you might really like it, lots of people do :)

Last night I had the vanilla shake with a good 2 tsp of instant espresso powder (Carte Noir Expresso) and ice cubes, and it was lovely -- like an iced coffee. I made it quite strongly coffee-flavoured, though. My husband tasted it and said you wouldn't know it was diet food at all.

As a slave to my Nespresso machine I don't drink instant coffee, but I had bought the jar with the intention of making a Nigella Lawson recipe for coffee ice cream. Then I spontaneously went on the Exante diet on the spur of the moment, so the ice cream idea was abandoned. I'm pleased to find some use for the coffee powder, though. I have also tried it in the chocolate shake, as a mocha, and that was nice too. I will definitely have both combinations again.

I never measure the water, I boil the kettle, put the powder in a cereal bowl and whisk the hot water into it until it has the consistency I like. It gets a lot thicker with hot water so I find it goes a bit further that way :)
I have had the chocolate with the coffee and quite liked it.

Last night I had the vanilla shake with a good 2 tsp of instant espresso powder (Carte Noir Expresso) and ice cubes, and it was lovely -- like an iced coffee. I made it quite strongly coffee-flavoured, though. My husband tasted it and said you wouldn't know it was diet food at all.

As a slave to my Nespresso machine I don't drink instant coffee, but I had bought the jar with the intention of making a Nigella Lawson recipe for coffee ice cream. Then I spontaneously went on the Exante diet on the spur of the moment, so the ice cream idea was abandoned. I'm pleased to find some use for the coffee powder, though. I have also tried it in the chocolate shake, as a mocha, and that was nice too. I will definitely have both combinations again.

I'm a slave to my Nespresso machine too and learned to drink my coffee black thanks to it because they just taste so damn good. I bought a tiny bottle of Nescafe to use for my shakes, I tried putting a Nespresso coffee into the shake but it's a waste of good coffee and you lose the taste.

Hey mrsesef and other guys :wavey: I'm quite new too! Only on day 11 but proud to have gotten this far!! How has day 4 been for you??

Quite enjoyed the vanilla with a bit of coffee in. I just put the powder in a hug mug and add water like I would for a normal hot drink. Then stir.u do get few lumps on the top but I like to spoon them up and eat them yum yum.if u dont like lumps then this way is not for you lol xx

Hey mrsesef and other guys :wavey: I'm quite new too! Only on day 11 but proud to have gotten this far!! How has day 4 been for you??

Hi and super well done on 11 days! That's fabulous :) day 4 was ok for me, a lot less hungry, still craving when the kids and hubby are eating tea tho! But I was strong lol
Good luck for day 12!

About to embark on day 5! Good luck today everyone x

Quite enjoyed the vanilla with a bit of coffee in. I just put the powder in a hug mug and add water like I would for a normal hot drink. Then stir.u do get few lumps on the top but I like to spoon them up and eat them yum yum.if u dont like lumps then this way is not for you lol xx

I made mine cold in the shaker to get rid of the lumps (im not a fan lol) then pinged it in microwave :)

Good luck today!! :)

I find DIY manicures...ice lollies made with the drinks mix and a really good book gets you through most temptation moments.....good luck

Ah good thinking xx

I find DIY manicures...ice lollies made with the drinks mix and a really good book gets you through most temptation moments.....good luck

Ice lollies, now that's an idea!! Might try that this weekend

I've made some with the orange drink mix and they're not bad. Not quite a Solero but at least it's something different to have!!

Back