Newbie :)

Cherry Cola

Hey all!

Thought I would say hello :) I'm Lyndsey and live in South Wales, I did WW last year but then got pregnant so stopped and put the weight back on as you do! But my daughter is now 10 weeks old and I'm back on the wagon, need to lose a good 5 stone!

I started two weeks ago and lost 4.5lbs at my first weigh in last Tuesday (I only subscribed to the online version this time round due to lack of funds) so my fingers are crossed for second weigh in tomorrow :)

Hope to get to know you all xx

First of all congrats on your baby girl! Fair play to you for joining ww so soon after having the baby. I think I would be still traumatised after the whole thing lol. 4.5lb is a brill loss you must of been delighted with that. How are you getting on this week? Iv weigh in tonight at 6.49 eek finding it so hard to lose the last few but sure il just keep tickn away at it

Hiya thanks for replying! Well I'm 16 10 which is the heaviest I've ever been (I am 5'9 so it's a bit more spread out lol) and the only things that fit me were my leggings so I felt pretty miserable and refuse to buy size 20 trousers!

I just weighed and lost 3.25lbs, they don't accept .25's on the WW app that I could see so I called it 3lbs so I got a nice little 'you've lost your first half a stone' thing come up which I didn't even think about until it was there!

So 7.5 lbs in two weeks, I'm over the moon :)

They say the last few pounds are hardest to get off don't they, keep going you can do it!

xx

Welcome Sweetie :) And Well Done on your losses :) Its fab here and I'm really enjoying WW so far. Look forward to reading your journey. X

Lost 2lb tonight I got my stone and iv 3.5 left to lose. Hope your all having a good day and keepin on track xXx

Lost 2lb tonight I got my stone and iv 3.5 left to lose. Hope your all having a good day and keepin on track xXx

Well Done Sweetie, another fab loss. X

Back