Hi peeps, thought i would say hello, I started cambridge tonight and am really looking forward to the journey ahead of me. i DID LL last year but fell of the wagon, but am now back and more determined than ever. Have been a member here for ages but have never posted(just been lurking about). Anyway thought i would just say hello. Ron:cool:

Hi Ron

Welcome to CD and Minis!! If you've done LL you know the drill - first week can be tough but worth it. Hang in there and the lbs will be falling off in no time.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Welcome Ron, get drinking that water!

Hey Ron! Welcome to Minis!

Looking forward to seeing your journey xxx

Hello!
I started yesterday, CD is pretty good, the shakes are nice (I've got butterscotch, choc mint, choc and vanilla) and the tetra pak (chocolate velvet) tastes a bit powedery for me, but I'm grinning and baring it. Hope you do well!!

Lisa x

Hi Ron :D

Just started maself yesterday and am at the end of day 2 and completely content, so far so good.
Good luck

Let us know how you're gettin on!

T4A x

Hi Ron,

We can all do it together, I started this morning. I lost with Cambridge last year before I needed two operations!!

Love

Hi Ron, Lisa, Nikki, welcome on board!! Remember to post and drink lots!! We are all behind you, wishing you the best of luck

Good luck Ron :D

cheers

Hi folks thanks for the kind words of encouragement, so far all going well. Dreadin uni next week though with drinking all this water(lectures will be fun:eek:). Will keep posting on my progress. Cherrs Ron:cool:

Welcome to all newbies!!!:)

Might be good to have a wee bottle under the desk Ron...:p;)

Hi Ron,

I started CD last week, also did lighter life last year and fell off the wagon (big style) lOST ABOUT 100 lbs then gained about 100 lbs :cry:.

Anyway time to lose it again now. For good this time.

Good Luck

Steve

Back