Hi I'm new to the site and after reading all the posts im feeling rather motivated. I'm currently using xenical but I think I'm doing something wrong as I don't seem to be losing anything with it. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Hi I'm new to the site and after reading all the posts im feeling rather motivated. I'm currently using xenical but I think I'm doing something wrong as I don't seem to be losing anything with it. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Hello how long have you been on Xenical? are you sticking to the rules?

What are you eating? Are you having the nasty.consequence? Orange/oil? Check out the stickies on the main forum. These explain the rules and will apparently give you so much more info that the drs do when they prescribe them! :)

Hi Pudders

Have had one or two oil attacks not the most pleasant. My food mostly good but I do find it hard with variety. Been reading on the 5g rule so I think I have got my head around that.
I really need to stay motivated and positive as to keep going

Ahhh...stay on here and you'll get all the motivation you'll need! :) When im low on inspiration i either have a nose through other.peoples mfp diaries or i shout for help and ask people what they're having for dinner! :) there.is always someone.around to answer pretty quickly. Not sure how.inspirational my food diary is, but feel free to add me and have a nose. You'll do.great. We are all in the same boat and will gladly offer support when needed. Wishing lots of luck!. Laura. :)

Back