Hi I'm new to the site and after reading all the posts im feeling rather motivated. I'm currently using xenical but I think I'm doing something wrong as I don't seem to be losing anything with it. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Hi There. Welcome to the site. You will love it here. The group are so supportive. How long have you been on xen ? Are you eating within the xen rules? The stickies are really helpful at the top of this forum. Many of us use mfp (my fitnesspal) to help monitor our fat and calorie intake. It's a godsend! Not sure if any of that is helpful or.not?? Wishing you lots of luck!

Hi I'm new to the site and after reading all the posts im feeling rather motivated. I'm currently using xenical but I think I'm doing something wrong as I don't seem to be losing anything with it. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Hi & welcome! I'd ask the same as Laura, you really need to watch cals not just fat or is it that you aren't eating enough? Also exercise helps. Not a necessity but mine moved quicker when I started moving more! How about posting a typical days menu & see if we can help....

Also.....I've just weighed this week.... And stayed the same!!! First time ever...but I've.not.been.well.this week.so have been eating less than 1200 cals a day... Proof if.proof was.needed!! Lol

Hi all,

Thank you all for your comments. I'm using mfp too and eating 1400 cals. I've been on xen for nearly three months and I think I have lost a total of 5 pound. I know this isn't a overnight thing.
I had previously lost 4 stone with ww and then hit a brick wall so doctor xen would help.

Hi all,

Thank you all for your comments. I'm using mfp too and eating 1400 cals. I've been on xen for nearly three months and I think I have lost a total of 5 pound. I know this isn't a overnight thing.
I had previously lost 4 stone with ww and then hit a brick wall so doctor xen would help.

1400 sounds ok but can you post a days food diary so we can have a look for you as 5lb in 3 months suggests something not quite right unless you don't weigh much but then Doc unlikely to have prescribed xen if that was the case xx

I have about 2 and half stone to go. I thought it didn't seem right after reading everyone's posts.
So far so good with the 5g rule
B - 40g All Bran with skimmed milk
L - WW meal which contained 1.9 per 100 making it 5.6g for 300g
Have had three glasses of water so far today x

Back