Extra Easy Newbie!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gmcon, 21 March 2014.

1. gmcon

gmcon New Member

Hello everyone!

I've been reading threads on here for a while but didn't register for some reason, so tonight I've done the registration and I'm looking forward to being a part of this!

I've been following the Extra Easy SW plan since January 2013 and have lost 5 stone 7lbs so far; I've hit a bit of a wall weight loss wise so definitely looking for some inspiration to get my mojo back!
  2. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Wow that's an amazing loss!! Well done. :)

Maybe for mojo boosting you could join a few challenges on here? I find they really help me!
  3. nicolas

nicolas Well-Known Member

Wow thats brilliant, i just started today and need to lose over 4 stone, im raging thou ive just discovered tinned corn is not free and i thought i had sys left for tonight, im sure i must be gone over now,

your weight loss is excellent, ive started online, do you go to group?

well done you sure are an insperation
  4. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your loss so far - that's amazing!
  5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

tinned corn IS free but it's not SUPERFREE so can't count towards your 1/3 superfree
  6. gmcon

gmcon New Member

Thanks everyone!

I'm really pleased with my loss so far, just need a bit of a kick to get to my target!

Thanks for the tip about the challenges, I'll definitely look into them.
    Nicolas - I attend a group, luckily I've found a brilliant group with an amazing consultant. I don't think I would have achieved what I have if it hadn't have been for their support; I never really had enough willpower to do it myself at home, getting weighed at group is a big incentive for me. Good luck with your weight loss, I'm sure you'll be brilliant!