danielsk300

Hiya. My names kerry and I'm 29 years old from Essex. I joined slimming world in July last year and upto now I have lost a stone and half. I left group and am doing it at home now..Start weight wss 13,8 and am now 12,1,felling really good and lost 2 dress sizes.I'd like to lose another half a stone to a stone by june.. It was going really well at the start losing anything from 1-3lb a week.then slowed down for a month or so. I came off plan for Xmas and put some weight on. So my heads there at the minute and hoping to loss something..I don't know why I've slowed down the weight lose. Look forward to talking to you all :) For some help and advice. Thanks for reading :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey, with the support of everyone here you will get there in no time :)

You've done great so far going alone at home- you'll definitely have half a stone off by June, without doubt!! Good luck. Xx

Thank you steph. I do hope so and I don't stop like I usually do. Been doing sp and lost 2 lb so hoping this works for me. Although I do miss carbs thou xx

Honestly you can do it! I spent most of my twenties joining classes and then leaving again. I decided last year that enough was enough and I wanted to be at goal for my 30th and stay there. I got to target months before my 30th and I've stayed there ever since! With determination and an 'enough is enough' attitude, I promise you'll do it! X

Think I'm your twin lol.
Exactly the same got down to 12.0 last year then seemed to stick so gradually came off plan and put on 7lb plus another 4lb at xmas.
Back on plan last Monday and the 4lb gain is gone.
Sticking to EE as it worked last year and fits in easy with family meals but if I do stick this time will switch to EESP to hopefully give me a boost.
Good luck and we'll done on your loss

Thank you. It's annoying isn't it. Happy losing. Last night I was craving yummy snack but I went to bed so I wouldn't search the house for it lol.. Good luck to you to. Before Xmas I was 11,12 so I wanna be there this week or very near it.

Back