hi everyone i’m new here.
I’ve just joined slimming world today and will properly start on monday, ive decided to join this programme as i have an under active thyroid and a lot of people with my condition have successfully lost weight with this programme. If i post what i plan to eat could people give me some advice on whether it is a good plan?

Welcome. Start a food diary then other Slimming Worlders will be able to see what you are eating and advise you along the way.:)
hi thank you for your reply :)

so next week from monday to thursday i will have for breakfast:
weetabix minis with choco chips with semi skimmed milk, they will be my hexA and HexB. I might also have a müller light with it but not sure if that would be too much.

Lunch:
coriander and sweet corn soup with pasta, which is syn free.

dinner: syn free keema curry with brown rice/cauliflower rice. And some spinach or brocolli.

I realised i have not used up my syns, not really sure what to use it on.

This is just for monday to thursday as i am a student and i live away from home and cook for myself on these days, on fridays i go back home for work. On friday i will have the same breakfast and lunch but for dinner i’ll have whatever my parents are making. For saturday and sunday i’ll have the same breakfast. Not sure what to have for lunch but if anyone has any quick recipes for lunch please suggest as i don’t like to spend a long time making lunch, For dinner i’ll be eating whatever my parents make but i’ll keep an eye on what they put and then count anything which has syns in it.

If there is anyway i could improve this plan please let me know. There isn’t much variation but it’s because i live in student housing and i don’t have a lot of space to keep a lot of food items.

Good plan! I have a busy lifestyle and try to keep it similar every week because I can control it better that way. Being strict helps me not go off plan and I try not to use many syns, but lots of people swear by using all the syns so its an individual thing. Just do what works for you and relax if you follow the plan you WILL lose!

Good plan! I have a busy lifestyle and try to keep it similar every week because I can control it better that way. Being strict helps me not go off plan and I try not to use many syns, but lots of people swear by using all the syns so its an individual thing. Just do what works for you and relax if you follow the plan you WILL lose!
hey thank you for your response :) i really hope so this condition i have makes it so hard for me to lose weight i’m really hoping i’ll see some results with slimming world

Back