Hi all,

So, I'm new here. Currently a full time student, and a mum to a 10 year old. So life's pretty busy. Oh, and I'm new to Minimins.

I've been struggling with my weight for a while now, and a mix of depression and hunger boosting medications, my weight has - over the past couple of years - ballooned. I'm now at 14 st 10, and not happy with it. So I'm here to try and get down to a weight I'm happy with, and find what works for me.

Does sound like you are very busy with a 10 year old lol what are you currently studying?

There are many ways you can start losing the excess weight, but I would suggest seeing your doctor first since you are on so many medications to discuss with them that you are going to be going on a diet/lifestyle and fitness plan because you are unhappy with your current weight, they may be able to help with what you can do or even give you different medication from your current to help you succeed.
In the mean time get more constant eat less junk food like items and more healthy fruits, veg and lean meats and move more.
Remember there are plenty of different diets out there but think to your self can I stick with this long term when choosing the right one for you because you are an individual

Back