honeyz

Good evening all. I have bit the bullet and going back to Rosemary Conley. Worked for me in the past, even if it is to up my exercise. Xxx

Hi Honeyz

Good luck with your restart
I did Rosemary Conley about 10 years ago and lost 2stone - was absolutely gutted when she closed all the groups
I do calorie counting and every now and then I get my GI Jeans book out and follow it for a kick start

All the best!

Hi Honeyz

Good luck with your restart
I did Rosemary Conley about 10 years ago and lost 2stone - was absolutely gutted when she closed all the groups
I do calorie counting and every now and then I get my GI Jeans book out and follow it for a kick start

All the best!

There’s a few members who really like to make the effort to say hello on the new groups - I’m sure you’ll find one or two people popping by your group to wish you well on your journey

Sadly this is the first Rosemary Conley group I’ve seen since being back on Minimins in January

Make sure you check out the other groups especially the calorie counting ones - you’ll find some great tips

Also there are some weight loss challenge groups e.g. “slimmer for Easter” where you set your goal for Easter and everyone posts their weight loss updates on weigh day - no matter what diet you’re on

Hi Orange Buddah. Not sure there are any RC folk at the moment. Come and join us on the Slimmer for Christmas thread to track yr weekly progress.

Back