Newbie!

Water drink drink drink seems to be the trick.
Good luck
Lisax

Hi hun ...good luck water, early nights and lots of jumpers!
You can also add peppermint tea and coffee to your shakes to make them nicer xx
Welcome to this forum and on board the LT train xxx

My biggest tip is to log in here if you are feeling weak. There is always someone to pick you up and give you the boost to keep going. Good luck..and welcome to the forum.x

Hey,

I would suggest loads and I mean loads of water. Make your shakes into smoothies with loads of ice and some sweetner if you need it, and keep as warm as you can cause you are gonna get cold. But hey you picked the best time of year to do it as it is coming into summer :D

Oh and come on here and tell us how you are getting on!

I would suggest posting here morning, noon and night! It really does keep you on the right track!!! Don't be bashful just jump into every thread and start your own too!!! Stick to it and the pounds will fall off!!! Good Luck and welcome.

Scarily enough, they kinda grow on you!!!!! Well some do. I now love the strawberry shake and think it is really creamy and better than a MacD's!!!! It's amazing what your imagination can do!!!

Good luck and hang in there!

Shakes definately get better. Have to say that I'm going off the soup think because I blend it and it's frothy and frothy soup doesn't do it for me whereas frothy milkshakes - bring em on

Back